Special Forces

Special Forces - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Mar, 2012 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Special Forces 2010s
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2009 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Special Forces

Special Forces

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Special Forces"?

Special Forces
Special Forces (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2012 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Forces Special

Afghanistan. War correspondent Elsa Casanova is taken hostage by the Taliban. Faced with her imminent execution, a Special Forces unit is dispatched to free her. In some of the world's most breathtaking yet hostile landscapes, a relentless pursuit begins between her kidnappers who have no intention of letting their prey escape them and a group of soldiers who risk their lives in pursuit of their single aim - to bring her home alive. This strong, independent woman and these men of duty are thrown together and forced to confront situations of great danger that inextricably bind them - emotionally, violently and intimately.

31st Mar, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Special Forces Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Special Forces was a cool film with many quirks. Well at least for me they were quirks because I ain't a commando and not talking from experience either but there were just parts of the film that I had my doubts about. For instance when they were leaving the village one of the commanding officers said that they were going to help humanity and ends up killing most of his men and for what? The Taliban ended up killing most of the village anyway. It was their mission to get the reporter out and to safety and they abandoned that to do something else. Then the reporter was fainting and had bad frost byte but outlasts all of them and ends up walking miles more? Huh?

> TOPIC: Special Forces

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,