Waltz

Waltz - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2007 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Waltz

Waltz

Can you dance the Waltz? Say what you know of the dance and if you have ever attempted it.

Waltz
Waltz (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2007 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Waltz

this used to be the dance that I was best at, but after years of not practicing, I'd probably be quite slow on my feet.

The waltz is a nice relaxing dance, and quite easy to pick up on compared to a lot of the other dances.

My Aunty and Uncle used to be professional dancers, so I spent many years at family get togethers waltzing around the room with one of them getting some practice in, but these days I tend to shy away from any type of dancing!

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2007 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Waltz
A Friend

Waltz Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The waltz is my second favorite dance. It is very relaxing, and it is a very graceful dance when done correctly. The actual basic step is easy, but when you get into the different moves it does become more complicated. When I first learned a dip in the waltz, I realized that it was a lot more complicated (and painful) than it appeared. My stomach was sore for the next three days. When you do a dip in a waltz, your body curves backwards to an almost 90 degree angle backwards, and a 45 degree angle frontwards so that you are facing your audience. On top of that, you are pretty much supporting yourself on one leg because the man is not holding you up. The waltz is the dance that makes every girl feel like a princess.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Waltz
A Friend

Waltz

I love this type of dance! Everytime they put a good song you can waltz to all my friends do so. So easy and fun!

> TOPIC: Waltz

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,