Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 16 of 63

I, too, got twenty four, but the crown is - Page 16 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Feb, 2005 - 7:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
10th Feb, 2005 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 16

If you would like, you can go to my thread and submit now, its ok, no one will laugh.

That's what I like the most about you: you're such a great dreamer spock.gif

The reason you all cannot beat me on the Arcade is because you all know in the deepest of your hearts that I AM the ONLY ONE, the QUEEN, the only worthy of the title!!!!.

If you do not believe me, take a look at my crowns below....

Oh, let me see...*LDS_forever slowly moves towards the screen* is that only 5 crowns you have Konquerez?? Awwww poor thing....

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 10th Feb, 2005 - 11:55am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2005 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

cry.gif How could you be so mean and break my heart! *sigh* *will be content grovelling at the feet of your highnesses jeweled feet*

10th Feb, 2005 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

*will be content grovelling at the feet of your highnesses jeweled feet*

It's good to see that a "subject" fully understands who commands around here...laugh.gif

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 16 Rants Arcade Forum

I just saw your pop up killer score LDS. Thats at least 140 above my previous top score. I didnt think that was possible! Is your finger in a cast now? wheeew! thats one score thats gonna stand awhile, and one less crown I have now!

11th Feb, 2005 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Yes, my finger was kind of hurting after finishing that game laugh.gif. I challenge any member to beat me on the Reaction game, specially Farseer and Smudge who seem to like that game very much!...but tell me people if you cannot handle it, after all...a Queen like me likes to give the subjects a fair chance once in a while. *laugh*

12th Feb, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Konquerez, consider yourself lucky, I got the same score as yours on the heart's game....don't worry, I may give you a fair chance to keep some of your crowns if I am in a good mood and I am treated with respect. laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 12th Feb, 2005 - 4:20am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 16

Somewhere a man whats with dark intentions in the forums arcade.
With Yellow eyes he casts his stare to jewels of yellow and gold.
With purposeful stride and Forum points plenty, he begins with one intent.
To take the crowns the Queen hold dear, and make her a pauper among many!

The Saga of the Crowns Part 1
The taking of the one.

12th Feb, 2005 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 16

I, too, got twenty four, but the crown is still yours, Konquererz. Ah, so frustrating! undecided.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,