Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 20 of 63

All night? Where did you get that idea? If - Page 20 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Mar, 2005 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
10th Mar, 2005 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 20

I looked to my left - I looked to my right - there was no one in sight and so I knew I was the champ tonight - of the Arcade that is - the one that everyone talks about - but only one player can be the king of it and that is me. Players come and players go with a rant here and there, but evryone knows who the champ is and they just have to do what I call 'stay quiet'. *blows fingers*

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2005 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

OK, I am not the champ of the arcade perhaps, but who is the champ of the Space Invaders tournament? drummer.gif SMUDGE!

10th Mar, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Well done Smudge and your signature proves it. Though it be one game alone I must ask... where art thou oh great Nighthawk - the man of Controversy who claimed to be able to conquer anyone in this game because of lots of practise in Germany?

10th Mar, 2005 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Rants Arcade Forum

Congratulations, Smudge! Well done.

I did as well as I could. I wonder if I can hold the championship in the normal game. Hmmm.

BTW, where can I see the overall results of the tournament? What were the final scores?

10th Mar, 2005 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Nighthawk, just click on Tournament and you will see the results on the Arcade page. Here a quick link:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....ewtourney&tid=1

12th Mar, 2005 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

bored.gif Yawn... where is the competition. I remember before I participated in the Arcade I would see names like Smudge, Nighthawk and LDS_forever dominating things, now... there seems to be an echo in here? Oh well, I guess my subjects are just too tired to withstand my bold stand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2005 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 20

JB you have such a big mouth. You come here when you are playing all night to try to reign again but you are quiet like a mouse when I hold the Arcade Championship. rolleyes.gif

12th Mar, 2005 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 20

bored.gif All night? Where did you get that idea? If I really played all night you would not even have a crown, but as the saying goes... 'People always rant when jealously sets in' so all I can say LDS is don't be so jealous - do the right thing and stay quiet like Nighthawk and Smudge.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,