Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 21 of 63

Is that the reason why I went out - did what - Page 21 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Mar, 2005 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
15th Mar, 2005 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 21

Now THAT was frustrating! I play Fishy for about half an hour, get the fish so big that it takes over the whole pond, and get over 80,000 points on the game. The game finishes, I submit my score, and it starts over! I'm not sitting through it all again, especially knowing that unless I kill myself before I get too big for any other fish to kill me, I will start over - again!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2005 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I've had my 4 little crowns for so long -- I forgot that we reset every few months! Oh no! Now I have to go *fight* to win them back laugh.gif

Fear not, MuMu! Thine crown art mine!

22nd Mar, 2005 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Fear not, MuMu! Thine crown art mine!

spock.gif Farseer, I was just wondering... is that the same Mumu Crown under my signature that you are calling yours?

23rd Mar, 2005 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Page 21 Rants Arcade Forum

Yes, as a matter of fact, the one and the same. And before the night is over, it will be *mine*!

23rd Mar, 2005 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Ummm... is that 'night' yesterday night or were you talking about some distant future night as in maybe weeks or months from now? tongue.gif

26th Mar, 2005 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Yawwwnnnn... well there I see Smudge playing secretly and he got his face to show again, but I must ask... where are the challengers?

I thought the Arcade used to be a place where one could feel that there was at least some kind of meager competition. Names like Malexander, Smudge, LDS_forever, Nightwak and Farseer... where are they, are they all but forgotten?

Must I stop using the Arcade for you all to get at least a couple of crowns to call your own? Must I retire? Must I altogther leave the Arcade so that someone can feel what it is like to be above all... the champion... the head honcho... the king... the winner of them all? Oh tell me, oh tell me, why can't anyone beat me in the Arcade.... yawwnnnn...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2005 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 21

Simply because you are the administrator and we like to please the "boss" laugh.gif, that's the only reason...but people let me tell you all something about JB you all do not know. I beat him in lots of games, but he is quiet like a mouse until he goes to the Arcade again and tries to beat the score and then he comes here talking big like if nobody is giving him any competition. *shaking head*. Look at him for instance right now, he is supposed to be going out and here he is trying to beat me in the Penguin game...but oh...you all do not know that!. JB is like a child, believe me! *laughs*

26th Mar, 2005 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 21

Is that the reason why I went out - did what I had to do - came back and you are still in the Arcade tryin' to beat me? Hmmm, I wonder who really is the kid?

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,