Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 22 of 63

In other words, JB is trying to say he is - Page 22 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st Mar, 2005 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
26th Mar, 2005 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 22

Well I got some more crowns but I'm still far away from beating JB or LDS

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2005 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Well, you know some of us don't have an unlimited supply of FP. I keep trying to build up my savings so that I can use some of the interest for such things as arcade games.

26th Mar, 2005 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

If I had one FP for every time someone said that excuse I could give you poor people the collection I saved which I would probably be a good bit wink.gif

27th Mar, 2005 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Page 22 Rants Arcade Forum

JB ranted:

Ummm... is that 'night' yesterday night or were you talking about some distant future night as in maybe weeks or months from now?

Well, it was *that* night, but obviously I fell short of my goal (Bleagh! ). I'll be trying again soon, sir, so just go about your business. Don't mind me... la la la...(trying really dang hard to beat that score...)

Then JB ranted some more like this:
the champion... the head honcho... the king... the winner of them all?
You forgot "Big Kahuna" and "Game Meister".. ...and some other choice terms I could use smile.gif

27th Mar, 2005 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Oh farseer, you are just jealous... I know you wish to be in my position of Arcade supremacy, but a last as one grat TV series used to say... "There can only be one". By the way... may I use another great saying... "How is the weather down there?"

28th Mar, 2005 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Oh yes JB, your kingdom is over...are you crying? awwww poor thing! and do not try to start beating me in the games BEFORE answering it to this thread, have some dignity and acknowledge that I am the Queen now *evil laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 22

Acknowledge? I merely stopped playing in the Arcade because I could not stand to see all of you suffer in the agony of defeat.

31st Mar, 2005 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 22

In other words, JB is trying to say he is a loser and does not want to acknowledge it...shame...shame....*shaking head*

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,