Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 23 of 63

QUOTE I sat by and watched all my arcade crowns - Page 23 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Apr, 2005 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
3rd Apr, 2005 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 23

LDS_forever, I was not going to play again, but you have forced my hand with your rants... so, not only did I decide to win more games here, but I am also the Champion on the Spanish Forum as well!

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2005 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Well, there are two candidates for the champion of medea patch. Either Farseer.... or Felipe laugh.gif

4th Apr, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

laugh.gif@Smudge, what about you? *wink*

Hey JB, I think you have been drinking or something because the Arcade Champion is LDS_forever...but oh...I doubt you will reply because you are right now too busy playing to win your kingdom again *laughs* Pathetic.

4th Apr, 2005 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Page 23 Rants Arcade Forum

LDS_forever, you know what is your problem here - you do not know when to quit and accept second place quietly like Smudge and Nighthawk are doing... so to end this once and for all I will have to tear up all the games... remember... you asked for it. devil.gif

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2005 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

I absolutely love medea patch! I got news for you all, that score you see for me in the tournament? Its only that low because my kids where up and distracted me so that I touched the walls! That means that you guys are all in for it once I get serious! I'm going to rule this game!

I sat by and watched all my arcade crowns be taken away, but my basketball crown was too much! I had to take it make, it is my turf, my game, my crown!

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 4th Apr, 2005 - 12:51pm

6th Apr, 2005 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Well, well... it seems that my son is indeed showing up the people within this Community who claim to have Arcade skill. Just imagine he has passed the following people in the Leader Board all on his own:

Nighthawk
FarSeer
malexander
glyphfury
Vincenzo
konquererz

bad.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2005 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 23

In my defense, I was taught to never make little children cry. Beating a little kid in the Arcade would just be downright cruel and heartless, don't you think wink.gif

7th Apr, 2005 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 23

I sat by and watched all my arcade crowns be taken away, but my basketball crown was too much! I had to take it make, it is my turf, my game, my crown

Not anymore! I am usually good at medea, but this time I just wasn't concentrated as much. Oh well.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,