Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 24 of 63

Well despite my long absense I noticed that - Page 24 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th May, 2005 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2005 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 24

I taketh my basketball crown again! And Maeda is my tournament for the taking! This game is very cool, and I havent even tried hard yet!

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2005 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

You may win the tourney, bro, but the crown is *mine*. It's a cool one, that's for sure smile.gif

11th Apr, 2005 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

It would seem that there are those amongst us that secretly try to win all the Arcade games in the hope of usurping the great and magnificent crown that I, JB@Trinidad, now wear upon my head with the utmost adoration. Now I will not mention the names of these culprits such as FarSeer and LDS_forever... oops... but needless to say I have once again shown them that my throne is not so easily won. Can't there be a challenger anywhere or am I only to hear the yapping of hungry dogs for chow? A last, it is true - it really is lonely at the top, especially when no one can give you proper competition and you find yourself seemingly bored of the rants of wannabes and fountain wishers.

12th Apr, 2005 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Page 24 Rants Arcade Forum

Well, I know it will be short-lived, but I actually made it to the TOP THREE Arcade Champions! WOo hoo!

Okay, okay, I know it's only 9 games, but I *made* it!

Roz

P.S. This is just for the record, of course biggrin.gif

17th Apr, 2005 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

To all those who have been attempting to win games, namely our beloved FarSeer, I would like to say... it was good having you on the top three, but alas we must move on. *Pat on the back* and all the well wishes but us... uhummm I mean as the Champion I have yet to find challenges to take away my crown, but wait... what do I see? Even young Felipe is now in third place as overall Champion? *Tisk* I am certainly glad that a five year old is not beating me in the Arcade. Where are all those that had something to say? Smudge, Nighthawk, Malexander, Konquererz? Have you not taken your vitamins, are your fingers hurting? Your mouse not up to par? What is that I hear... Silence....

17th Apr, 2005 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

You are truly insufferable and incorrigible, JB.. I don't know how LDS_Forever puts up with this smug attitude! She's truly a saint to deal with all the machismo that you're emitting... wink.gif

As for Felipe, he's a true Arcade Genius, and I have no problem with his racking up the crowns!

Roz
(Arcade Wannabe)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2005 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 24

Now, now FarSeer, no need to attack my demeanor because of jealousy, I know that a lot of users here would love to try and be in my position as Arcade Champ, but you know... there can only be one.

16th May, 2005 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 24

Well despite my long absense I noticed that I remained the Champion of the Arcade. This has led me to have pity on you poor folk that cannot seem to muster up enough power from the realm of games land to entice competition or even a mere challenge for me, so with this in mind I will not be participating in this round so that you may better have a chance to show your avatar and feel the glory that comes to me so easily - In all humility of course! devil.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,