Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 25 of 63

Well that is one way, but you must consider - Page 25 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Jul, 2005 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
21st May, 2005 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 25

*For the Record* On this date, and at this time, I am currently the Arcade Champion! A mere 8 games, my dear ladies and gentlemen -- however short the time may be, it is sweet indeed to be *Top o' the Heap*!

Roz
In all humility, of course.

Update: make that *10* games

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 21st May, 2005 - 5:42am

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2005 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Farseer, what happened? Have you accepted second place?

For me personally I never knew what that was like (being in second place) so I cannot empathize with you, however I do know the overwhelming desire to proclaim yourself Champion, in that I am very much accustomed (to be Champion that is...).

It is just too bad that I am almost like a Legend there as no one else seems able enough to take me on if I were ever to come out of retirement.

8th Jul, 2005 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

JB, JB you are just "mouth". Let me see...hmmm...oh...I see you are not even in the first three champions which means you are under the list of losers *sigh*. You disappoint me man, I thought you were better than that. Oh well...

10th Jul, 2005 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Rants Arcade Forum

The problem here is that you are regretting that I do not participate anymore and so you have nothing to challenge you, but do not worry, soon the Arcade will be reset and you will no longer have the enjoyment of first place.

10th Jul, 2005 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Well, I knew my glory would be very brief smile.gif

And my hat is off to the current Queen O' Games, Mrs. LDS_Forever! I would like to also point out that I am currently Champion of 27.. or is it 28? .. games from the arcade. This has been my longest running, most crowns ever!

Yes, JB -- I'm quite content to be in the Top 3.

10th Jul, 2005 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

FarSeer: Yes, JB -- I'm quite content to be in the Top 3.

However, if I entered this might mean a disruption in the force... um, I mean in the Arcade crowns which could be detremental to your Arcade career.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2005 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 25

Perhaps. However, since I'm currently #2, I could still be #3 with the way things stand right now -- that's not so bad! Although, I'm sure once Nighthawk returns and sees he's been bumped from that slot that I would be out of the Top 3 in a couple of heartbeats smile.gif

10th Jul, 2005 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 25

Well that is one way, but you must consider that if I take away or should I say in all 'Arcadeon' humility when I take away your crowns then your position already goes down by default. I think you are presupposing that you keep your crowns and I get more from other games? wink.gif

Offtopic but,
There is another thread within the Board about scores that I added today, please let me know your thoughts on it. Thanks.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,