Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 27 of 63

QUOTE One is down (LDS) Have you been drinking - Page 27 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Sep, 2005 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
31st Jul, 2005 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 27

They say it is lonely at the top and I know just what they mean. I am looking left and right and cannot see anyone even close to my position of Arcade superiority, oh wait, I do see someone, oh two of them. let me say 'Hello'.

"Helllloooooooooo dowwwwnnnnn thereeeeee"

Too bad, they are so far away that they cannot even hear my greeting. Anyway, I will just rest my lightning Arcade hands here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2005 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

JB,

Well, it doesnt seem so hard to be number one when no one challenges your crowns eh? It appears that you have allot of crowns in which you are the only one who plays, I suppose its time to jump back in the game!

p.s. - It was silly to think that you could take my basketball crown. Could you please go back and get a higher score, I only had to play once to beat it.

1st Aug, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Wait a second, someone is responding, let me see their credentials.

Hmmm. just a few crowns and not even a show on the Champions list and yet they question my supreme benevolence in all Arcadia? This is what I call 'wannabe', but I do pity these vain attempts at stardom. I know many would love to bask in the light of first place, but alas it is just not meant to be for some.

PS. I will get to Basketball, do not worry.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2005 - 7:35am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 27 Rants Arcade Forum

Wannabe? Superstardom? how abouts you drop say.3000 fp on me and ill get to your crowns! I hadnt thought about stardom, so I guess I wasnt a wannabe till, oh, just now.

1st Aug, 2005 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Oh, don't tell me that you need FP in order to win, that is the Nighthawk excuse/tactic. Or probably you do have to play the same game several times in order to reach my unbeatable score? If so I empathize, but in the mean time I will just keep waiting. for real challengers. In the mean time feel free to view all those pretty little pics under my signature. *yawn* laugh.gif

4th Sep, 2005 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

One is down (LDS) ... you're next JB. Here I come!

You're lucky that some games have a maximum that can't be overtaken (Geography, bloodsucker, etc.) and you were the first to play them ... otherwise ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2005 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 27

Such bold statements, we will yet see if you are yet capable to come even within range of my throne let alone take it from me.

4th Sep, 2005 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 27

One is down (LDS)

Have you been drinking or dreaming? laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,