Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 28 of 63

Pauses... yawns... I guess I will end this - Page 28 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Dec, 2005 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
5th Sep, 2005 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 28

Sheesh, I go out of town for a couple of days, and what do I see when I get back? Three of my crowns are gone!

Who took my Maeda Path crown? And Mumu?! Raul, you are in for it, buddy!

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2005 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

All this talk of people coming to take crowns and 'get' me, ah, when will they learn, a champion is always a champion, and a wannabe is always a wannabe. However, do not become depressed, I will not play in all the games and therefore will refrain from allowing my natural arcade talents from continuing the saga and inevitable outcome with me on top and everyone else...

26th Sep, 2005 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Ahem. You will notice the HIGH score in PLUMBER2, JB. How many times over did I beat your score? Oh, and Major Slant? That too.

tongue.gif

Roz

4th Dec, 2005 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Page 28 Rants Arcade Forum

It seems like everyone wants a piece of me, and the reason for this is because the cake on my table is plentiful and hard to swallow. Now I see we have some that are trying or should I say trying... nah, I mean trying to obtain my champion crowns, but I will have to regain my Arcade fire and bring the humble pie in. wink.gif

4th Dec, 2005 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

*yawns* You are just talk JB, I can't wait to have the time to beat you and you will have to swallow those words! *laughs*.

4th Dec, 2005 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

I believe you all should be careful. If I keep it up I am going to have all of you trying to catch up to me soon enough. I believe I am up to champ status on 8 games I think. Good luck and happy hunting everyone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2005 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 28

Bwren, did you say 8 games? Seems less to me wink.gif

LDS_forever, I believe my record speaks for itself really.

Now, due to these zealous Arcaders, I will have to bring my skills out of the grandmaster chest and put them to good use.

15th Dec, 2005 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 28

Pauses... yawns... I guess I will end this beloved year as the Champion of All in the Forum Arcade. People I know you try, but you just cannot beat the best... in all humility of course.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,