Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 29 of 63

Regrets? Nah, once a Champion... always a - Page 29 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Dec, 2005 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
15th Dec, 2005 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 29

Careful JB, if you notice I have added a few to my count and have no problem humbling you in front of everyone here. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2005 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Bwren, bring it on, but I will say this... if you look at the Leader Board you will notice that even Felipe is higher than you and many others... and so you have a long difficult road ahead of you, but I must admire that you try as we all want to aspire to greatness in the Arcade laugh.gif.

16th Dec, 2005 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Be careful with your arrogance JB, as should all the other arcade leader board. I am quickly climbing in the standings and I will show you all no mercy.

You have been warned!

How many is that now JB?

BTW, Nighthawk, don't forget you still have one more try in the pac-man tournament to reach round two.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 16th Dec, 2005 - 5:43pm

17th Dec, 2005 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Page 29 Rants Arcade Forum

All this from someone who cannot yet show their avatar in the top three? Oh well, as they say... "Barking dogs do not bite" or in your case "byte" wink.gif

20th Dec, 2005 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Dear Arcade Blog...

It has been several months now and I have not seen anyone even remotely close to becoming champion. Many have tried and yet they seem to be not up to the task, but I am merciful, I will ask the Arcade god of nimble fingers to bless them with at least a couple of victories so they do not feel bad. Or maybe, as it is Christmas, I will allow them to just feel they have one a few so that they can be proud of themselves for the season. Either way I am still the supreme, unwavering, champion of the Arcade, what can I say... when you are good you are... good. Blog out.

23rd Dec, 2005 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

An Announcement...

*Clears Throat*

Members of this beloved Community far and wide, seeing that I am simply unstoppable (in all humility), I have decided to take a break from Arcadedom for awhile to allow my opponents the opportunity to at least try for my crowns and Championship. Since 2005 was my year I will have to give someone else a chance to taste victory. We will call this my Christmas gift to you. Now before you begin to kiss the ring on my finger and bow and worship my feet, let me say that I will also add tips to the Arcade to help you win too. You may or may not feel obliged to do so (add your own tips to help other players), but I will start, because as you know... "There can be only one". spock.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2005 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 29

Attention arcade junkies!

For all of you champions here in the arcade please share with us the secrets of your successes on our game review boards. We need to give everyone as much advantage as possible if we are going to take JB down from the top spot. Unfortunately for any one of us to do this alone we are going to be needing massive FP. smile.gif Share the wealth everyone, let us give JB something to either be proud of having or regret that he has lost.

28th Dec, 2005 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 29

Regrets? Nah, once a Champion... always a Champion. As I said before... I am bowing out of the Arcade scene to give you all a chance to be Arcade Champion. So if you cannot do it in 2005 then you will at least have free reign in 2006 when I will no longer play competitively. Good luck to whomever takes my place.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,