Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 30 of 63

BabyBlues, try contacting the delinquent participants - Page 30 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Jan, 2006 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 30

I don't have a problem actually beating a score, it just takes me longer. I just don't have the FP to be able to take down every arcade title you have, or I would have by now. So I'm trying to save up a few hundred at a time then get a few here and there. I think it would take me all of 2006 to do it anyway.

bwren, your titles are little more that wins on a minor level. Your scores are not unreachable enough to last. I have already snatched a couple.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Personally, I'm content with my little six. smile.gif I was actually surprised to have those. I will say, though, that watching the three of you (bwren, JB, and konquererz) is so much more amusing than winning any arcade title could ever be. You three crack me up beyond words. I wish you all the best of luck.

Offtopic but,
Doesn't my Christmas game account for anything?

Reconcile Edited: BabyBlues on 28th Dec, 2005 - 8:43am

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2006 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

All righty, Bwren. You keep treading on my arcade ground. What did I ever do to you? Leave Mr. Squeaky alone! He's mine! smile.gif

21st Jan, 2006 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Rants Arcade Forum

bad.gif It has been quite awhile since I have been here. I thought I would pass through to see if anyone was able to take over my reign as Champion of the Arcade. Now, after looking over things and the past posts of this thread and others that have been started all I can say to you is... "My Sympathies". I know it must be psychological infliction to know that as much as you try, you still cannot remove me from the Arcade. In some ways I feel like Neo, from the Matrix, no one can remove the one true champion, even when he does not play.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

I would like to point out that it is income tax time. I have mine completed, and when they come in, my membership will be renewed. With thus in mind, I would like to point out that I will be giving a bit more to get some more FP to go to the arcade with. The reason is not because I really care about being arcade champion, but rather because I am through listening to JB's incessant rambling about being arcade champion. Pride goeth before the fall...unless your pushed. Its winter in the states JB, the IceMan Cometh...

24th Jan, 2006 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

guitarist.gif Yeah, uh-huh, right, so you were saying something about pride? It is funny how everyone tries to threaten the Champion's skills when he no longer even plays. It is like telling Michael Jordan that if he had not retired that someone would of played better than him... yeah, yeah, we know who is the true Champ and might I mention - undefeated Champ who only retired so as to give everyone else a chance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2006 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 30

What I would like to know is why the tournament is going no where. Didn't that get started last month some time? Or at the very least, at the beginning on this month?

28th Jan, 2006 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 30

BabyBlues, try contacting the delinquent participants by PM or Email and let them know you are waiting on them to continue. And, just remember... you got that tip from the Arcade Champion of All Time. Now this post is more valuable than before. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,