Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 31 of 63

Kon, you have such a big mouth. You just wait - Page 31 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Feb, 2006 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
29th Jan, 2006 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 31

Could you imagine that if we were in the days of ancient Egypt where pharaohs walked the earth, that if they had known my great skill they would have surely dedicated a monument to fantastic Arcade skills of Pharaoh JB? See below example attachment:

(In all humility of course)

Forum Arcade Rants!
Forum Arcade Rants! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Aren't all the Pharaohs dead? I believe they became to confident and their empire crashed around them and never rose again. But of course, they did reign for thousands of years, and now we can dig up their remains and see what they were like.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

QUOTE (Konquererz)
Aren't all the Pharaohs dead?

That is all a myth, their spirit lives on to taunt you and the rest of Arcadedom. Just as the pyramids mark the legacy, so too will my long lasting record which in the month of February, 2006 is still impenetrable!

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 31 Rants Arcade Forum

That is all a myth, their spirit lives on to taunt you and the rest of Arcadedom.

Live on to taunt me? Hmm, for some reason, my warped sense of historical memory lapsed and I thought the curse of the pharaohs was to HAUNT me. But now that you have cleared that up, I understand now. To get rid of them, I must find the body, and burn it.

13th Feb, 2006 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

bored.gif *Yawn* This thread seems to be similar to the movie about the Mummy, but only in this case the Mummy Returns again and again... as they just can't seem to get rid of his score - etched in time.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants!

Etched in time as it may be, you should ask your wife what its like to be konquered in the arcade, and then talk with RaulDrake, yeah, you can't see his pic anymore, because I toppled them both! And I haven't even begun yet! The next two - three weeks (time permitting) I'm gonna take your arcade title, and all you will be left with is a memory, etched in digital bits and bytes!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2006 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 31

You speak now, while I am not even in the Arcade? Oh well, I guess you can feel happy about beating someone that does not fight back. Lastly, so you are saying that it won't be until March 2006 before you try to take me off the Arcade Board? Oh well, that means three months into the year, more than I predicted... laugh.gif

15th Feb, 2006 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 31

Kon, you have such a big mouth. You just wait a little bit and I will take that sweet smile off your face! laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,