Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 32 of 63

Now wait a second, this is not the rant of - Page 32 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 21st Feb, 2006 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 32

Funny thing is, I have just found out that the reason I have been feeling so cruddy is that I have a sinus infection and an ear infection. So I have climbed so far so fast while being very sick! Just wait till I am better, it will be all over!

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

*rolling eyes* I think the sinus infection is affecting your brain somehow? *laughs* Enjoy your time, it will be for a very SHORT period.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 16th Feb, 2006 - 8:18pm

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2006 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I officially have a new favorite game, Gaurdian Angel! I'm far from the best at it, but I love playing it! If I don't beat JB's score, I may end up playing till all my money is gone!

20th Feb, 2006 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Page 32 Rants Arcade Forum

Excuse me, Konq? I can understand your going after JB's crown and all, but do you have to snatch my crowns along with his?!? C'mon, dude, I have so few to my name anyhow, cut me some slack. Go after JB's !

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2006 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Very sorry dear lady, I was caught up in the moment. I shall remain goal oriented and aim at JB and LDS's crowns.

20th Feb, 2006 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Farseer, he only went after your crowns, because the games of which I, a humble champion, have conquered - are very challenging, and so he needs to find a way to make up the crowns anyway possible. Of course, it is a difficult task - poor Konquererz - I wish him the best as February comes to a close.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 32

Why do we have games that give crowns for having the highest score, yet the highest score is the highest possible score to get, thus meaning who ever gets it first cannot lose it? Australian Geography is one of those games. How can a crown be claimed triumphant when it is actually impossible to be taken away?

21st Feb, 2006 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 32

Now wait a second, this is not the rant of a sore loser already making excuses it it? Let me put it this way... I did not invent the game I only made the fame wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,