Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 33 of 63

You don't have to change your banner, - Page 33 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 33

Sore loser? Concessions? Pllleeeeaaassseee!

I am neither sore, nor a loser, nor will I remain in second place for much longer! However, one must question the validity of a crown that cannot be lost and the boasts of a champion that has them..... I'm just sayin'!

laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

The Acceptance Speech

My fellow arcadians! Today, we gather to recognize that after years and years of agonizing defeat, I, Konquererz, have finally taken away the crown of arcade champion! Though my victory may be short lived, and I may lose the crown to shame, it can never be said that I did not strive and hold onto the crown, for but a short moment in time! It cannot be said that I did not hold the precious prize of arcade domination for one glorious moment in history!

To those who have strived and failed, I say to you, look up, push hard, and you too may become champion again! Whither not in they failings, but find your wings, and soar with the kings of the arcades, atop the mountain of dexterous of finger! Be not content to wallow in the depravity of mediocrity! I tell you have been there, and its depths are low! Rise up, and take a part of my crown all you who cannot hold it yourselves!

Be strong under my dominion if even for a short time. Your arcade king is gracious and will see to all your arcade needs. Fear not the tyranny of past pompous rulers, but seek shelter under my title, if just for the moment. And lastly, live well my subjects! Love each other and strive to become great, as such is your destiny!

Thus saith King Konquererz,
Ruler and Champion of the Arcade!
2/21/2006

21st Feb, 2006 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Oh well, it is good that you finally received sufficient crowns to pass me, BUT what is this... I still see something in the Arcade... Garfield says I am still the Overall Champion of the Arcade. I think you still need to work a little harder if you want true merit, true victory, or as they say, "Be Like Mike". Since you did pass me with Crowns, but not as overall Champion *blows fingers*.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2006 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 33 Rants Arcade Forum

Well, no sense being the best if you can't beat the best. To be the man you have to beat the man! So, back to the arcade!

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Well, I am now the Official Champion of the Arcade!

Props to the former arcade king, it was not easy to overcome his overal point total. bow.gif

Now, I rest and let someone else try and take the crown.

2nd Mar, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Well, I must admit only a dedicated Arcader such as yourself could have done such a feat - congratulations. Now I will have to change my banner! Hmm... what should it say? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2006 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 33

JB said:

Now I will have to change my banner!...Hmm... what should it say?

What about the truth: "I am a loser" laugh.gif

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 33

You don't have to change your banner, I changed your signature to reflect how you feel!

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,