Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 34 of 63

I have been losing my internet connection - Page 34 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Apr, 2006 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 34

I would like to point out that while Bwren is indeed finally in the top three after all his boasting, it took getting married to really focus his energy. I predict that I will need to really push hard to keep my title now that he has a good woman behind him. JB showed that having a good woman behind you (as in second place, in fact, LDS has never actually attained greatness while I have been here), can mean everything. I wish you luck Bwren, in taking my crown..... bad luck that it!

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2006 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

In case no one noticed - WHOO HOO I got my first top score in an arcade game! Yes, this may seem insignificant to all you who compete for the most arcade games conquered, but for me this is a big day! laugh.gif

Heck, maybe one of you will be de-crowned because I am taking away your top scores rather than your true competitors, thus allowing them to gain ground... But likely it is just wishful thinking on my part, seeing as I only beat one game, and likely one of you will wipe out my score soon enough! But I will keep on coming...

Reconcile Edited: Dimavo on 7th Apr, 2006 - 5:49am

7th Apr, 2006 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Hurray! May I be the first to congratulate our very own ... (drum roll, please) ... DIMAVO! laugh.gif

Great going, girl. And yes, you snagged it from Konquererz! Now, get in there and get some more!

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2006 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 34 Rants Arcade Forum

Sigh, silly peasants...

I suppose its about time I go back to the arcade.........

The higher you make the score, the harder it will be to take it back when I get it again...

9th Apr, 2006 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Such petty attempts from those who rank above me to keep an absolute power such as mine from prevailing within the arcade is insulting. You shall wish to discover a new power within yourself soon to prevent my total domination of this world.

Offtopic but,
Our tournament seems to have stalled some time back and doesn't seem to be regaining momentum. What should we do to jump start it?

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 9th Apr, 2006 - 10:05pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2006 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants!

Silly rabbit, your percieve power has yet to be realize, and I believe that would be you still in 3rd? Your win bar looks rather thin.....

As for the tournament, it appears that only half the people participated, they need to be disqualified, it has been long enough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2006 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 34

Konquererz, actually it seems like you are the one that needs to participate in two of the Tournaments in order for them to progress, but I do understand how you can be distracted, recently you have lost a lot of crowns, even from Dimavo... oh, poor thing, I feel for you Konquererz, I really do, but as you know.... even Rome fell. Despite all this do not become depressed by your loss of crowns, second place is calling, it is not too bad - once you get used to it laugh.gif.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 34

I have been losing my internet connection frequently due to storms, so that is really hindering my ability to be here that last few days.

Last I checked, I was still king. For all the FP bwren and dimavo have spent, I am only 6 or 7 crowns down from when they started to try and take over nearly three weeks ago. But none the less, I have barely spent time in there and just take a couple back at a time. I seem to remember us doing the same to you, but it was all talk until I took your crowns. And thus it is the same this time. All the talk of how good you look in a crown doesn't make you king. Bwren will probably take my title the same way I took yours JB, sheer amount of spending of FP in the arcade! But that still leaves him nearly 300 points behind be in overall ranking, 7 more crowns will make him king, but I will still be emperor until my throne is seized in entirety. You should know that, or are you just starting to think like a peasant again JB?

Offtopic but,

I needed to mention that I played slots for five hours three days ago and was at 5000 dollars. I submitted it, and it came back with an error that the connection timed out. I did it again off and on with the same game for the remaining fours hours at work (teh heh) and was around 4300 dollars and it did the same thing. You are lucky, that would have put in out of reach because most people don't have that kind of time to dedicate to it.

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 12th Apr, 2006 - 2:03pm

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,