Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 35 of 63

Sorry to bid you a fond farewell, I have just - Page 35 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Apr, 2006 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
12th Apr, 2006 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 35

Konquererz, you are just making excuses already. The difference between when I was the ultimate Champion and you now for a mere brief period as Champion is that I maintained my winning position so that no one could take over! You are seeing that you can maintain it so you are starting to buckle under pressure. It is one thing to be the Champ, but another to maintain it. Learn from the wise - don't be a wannbe.

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2006 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Attention gamers: I have started my rule over the Arcade with the 1st place spot. This means to all of those to oppose my way that I hold the most crowns within the arcade.

*New laws will go into effect as soon as they are posted.
*I suggest that you obey them or pay the price with your crowns.

*An warrant for the arrest of konquererz is now posted. If you see him in the arcade he should either be arrested immediately.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 13th Apr, 2006 - 2:11am

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

If you are the king, then why are you not the overall champion?

I suppose I'll have to start spending forum points in there again after I build some up. I guess I just didn't take my title as serious as JB did or maybe as Bwren. Its OK though, I remain as one of only two people since I joined to hold both the crowns and points title together, unified.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 35 Rants Arcade Forum

Well that was quite possibly the shortest reign of anyone here, and you couldn't even unify the titles. I have them back, I'm sure you will take it tomorrow again by sheer numbers. But in the mean time, you gained a partial title that only cost me around 200 FP to get back. Oh well, easy come easy go.

JB, its looks like you are just enjoying someone else coming after the title like I did to yours. If I remember, there was no serious contender to your title before I got serious. I had four crowns and took over your title in just around two weeks. Zero to hero. Just wondering, who did you beat out of the title originally, or was your title spawned from a silver spoon?

Another thing, I believe Bwren has figured out the fastest way to win a title from the champ, play games in which he is the crown holder. I figured that out during my quest to beat you, he learned from me, the current master, not the former jello arcade master. But feel free to pump yourself up, its not like YOUR the arcade champion now anyway.

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 13th Apr, 2006 - 7:12am

13th Apr, 2006 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Konquererz, perhaps you did not look at your signature from since yesterday, it reveals your plan in totality, and so what you are saying is all expected:

bad.gif "Violins start playing please....".

13th Apr, 2006 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

I believe I noticed I was able to defend my title in less than ten minutes in the arcade with the expence of less than 10 FP.

As for the overall leader board, I will get around to pushing my overall average score up one of these day, that generally is not my concern. *As a confident ruler I have to expect everyone to put out twice the effort worshiping me than I put out at any one time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 35

Your no ruler, your like a king in my kingdom, thus the reason I am overall champion, because I am OVERALL of you, including you bwren. So when you get there you can gloat and I'll be silent. Until then, enjoy spending your FP, I'm out for now.

I would like to point out that you didn't defend your title at all, since I took it back. However, since I was incumbent, and it was my title to lose, it would be considered MY defense of my title against you, not the other way around. Enjoy while you can, once I get more FP, your little kingdom will again be seeded to me. From here on out, I will consider you a "client king" in my land. In reality, doesn't matter what you post back, because I am lenient with my client kings. Enjoy the power I have allot you temporarily.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 35

Sorry to bid you a fond farewell, I have just discovered an RPG that I really like and need lots of FP to build my army. So Bwren, I give dominion over to you. I have no doubts that you will soon be overall champion. Maybe one day I will be able to return to challenge you. Until then, enjoy your reign.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,