Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 36 of 63

People's stop using the sacred name - Page 36 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
14th Apr, 2006 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 36

spock.gif Oh please, Konquererz, is that the best excuse you can come up with for this public audience? Pity how they crumble under pressure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2006 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Excuse? I easily took my crown back, but sadly, I don't have the forum points to do both. Besides, aren't you in third now? You are under both of use and should only speak when spoken too!

Besides, I'm still the overall champ so what are you ranting about anyway?

14th Apr, 2006 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I am retired as a Champion and here only for morale support of wannabes like yourself who can only keep crowns for a mere week or two and then cry all kinds of excuses when the pressure is on. Didn't you just exchange your last donation for 900FP? You do not mean to tell me that it took that much just to keep a couple of crowns for yourself did it?

15th Apr, 2006 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 36 Rants Arcade Forum

Despite my generous warnings and even a warrant for his arrest konquererz still fells into this delusional state that he still holds something within this arcade. I shall urge him now to check the leader board once more for his delusions of power shall be no more. As with his second place standings within the arcades shall be forever a turmoil that he shall have to endure as he slumbers for posts to come.

21st Apr, 2006 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I see that all is well in my kingdom as there are none who would appose my leadership as I see no effort from anyone to replace my rule. As all is well I shall lighten my efforts and spend my days more relaxing.

*Warning*

To all whom may choose to appose me be warned as you will not be the first to believe that my power could be reckoned with. Your possible uprising shall bring nothing closer than your plunder.

Sincerely,

Lord Bwren

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants!

The highest crowns I have ever received was 46, I'm not sure how many JB had. I would like to see you break the fifty barrier that I could not. You have the skill and FP to do it, and may be able to put your title out of reach. As much as JB likes to slam me for losing my crowns, and say that he only stopped to allow wannabe's to get the title, he really liked having it. In fact, for him to make those comments puts the current title king in the same bracket as a wannabe in JB's book. Don't make the same mistake I did Bwren and stop when your ahead, you have to put some distance between you and others so someone else with a stock pile of FP and arcade savvy doesn't come by and knock you down. Though I don't believe its just about us being wannabe's, I don't think JB can take it from you now any way. Besides, he never took if from me either, and Bwren is the one that took most of my crowns.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 36

QUOTE (konquererz)
I would like to see you break the fifty barrier that I could not.

I will have to make this one of my next primary goals then.

QUOTE (konquererz)
You have the skill and FP to do it, and may be able to put your title out of reach.

I appreciate this konquererz. *On a serious note Thank you!, it feels really good to hear that.
**On my tyrant side...
"I see that my subject konquererz has finally changed his tune as he must have now realized the exactly strength of my powers.

QUOTE (konquererz)
I don't think JB can take it from you now any way.

I would have to whole heartedly agree with you on this one. If JB really could stand a chance to regain his title he would have done it a while back.

22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 36

People's stop using the sacred name of 'JB' in vain, I am like Michael Jordan - will anyone ever be good enough? Your rants will not bring me back in the Arcade, I left to fulfill other responsibilities while at the same time give all of you a chance to attain some sort of 15 minutes of fame. However, in Konquererz's case it was like 5 minutes and Bwren just started his 5 minutes. To sum it up well, let me let you know what I said to the others... "I created the Arcade. I've been waiting for you to at least get some crowns. You have many questions, and though the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant."

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,