Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 37 of 63

I have poison ivy, please refrain from using - Page 37 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 37

Bwren, it is obvious that your quest for this crown and to keep it has you obsessed. I don't know how many times I've come online and saw you playing some game, hoping you won't be beat by some newcomer. I can just see you tapping at the keyboard in a cold sweat looking over your shoulder. Just an observation from a friend, all kingdoms will soon fall. It is inevitable.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Malexander, I remember the days when you were in Bwren's position (see rants from you near the beginning of this Thread), but it seems that you have lost the touch. Too much server side coding has made you soft and buttery with no serious Arcade-like material for which to even talk about. In other words - you took the blue pill.

22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Let's say I've transcended the need to prove my skills in mere games. Aw heck, who am I kidding, I was never a threat to anyone in the Arcade, and if I said so before, I was full of it. Games have never been my cup of tea, but I had to make some comments about Bwren's obsession. In fact, it is so great, he hasn't even noticed that I made those comments. He's too busy playing Jump! right now.

22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 37 Rants Arcade Forum

I am afraid to see it but you are correct, Jump has become my addiction. Such a simple game that becomes so difficult. Not to mention that it is relatively cheap to play.

*I believe your attitude reflects your lack of abilities within the arcade. Only the weak will make some tired excuses such as yours to hopefully remain a part of something or so you wish.

22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

If indifference is construed as weakness, then so be it. Do not be petulant in your words, as you sit upon your throne. The termites in your basement can cause much damage while you bask in your glory.

22nd Apr, 2006 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Bwren, it is a glitch in the Matrix, Malexander is merely having retractive thoughts set by an over dose of blue pills. He now is trying to find solace in a psychological term I call 'Konquererzitiesaphobia' where the person makes up hundreds of excuses to justify their lack of ability even though it hurts so much that their fingers itch for a game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2006 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 37

Reading the last couple of pages within this thread makes me wonder if some of our male members in the Community had too much too drink last night. spock.gif

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2006 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 37

I have poison ivy, please refrain from using such words as itch until I am better. Thank you!

I have no excuses, if you would like to give me some forum points then we would see who the real champ is. But until then, can't squeeze blood out of a rock no matter what you want to do. However, if Bwren is indeed so confident that I cannot take his crown, then why not just give me some of his own and see if it is possible or not? Or is it easier to talk when the bank account is empty, than when it is full?

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,