Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 38 of 63

Have ye not heard the statement, "keep - Page 38 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
23rd Apr, 2006 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 38

All Hail the new Spiderman 2 Champeen! You have to see the score to believe it, okay? It took me 2 hours and 20 minutes to do it, but I reign supreme!

So many try...

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2006 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Now for all that have missed this, I am now up to 50 crowns in my possession. It was admitted not long ago by a previous wannabe ruler that he was unable to accomplish this.

*Congrats Farseer. That is a beautiful score on Spider Man 2. cwahsheh is rather upset with me for proposing this challenge as she has now lost that crown. She assures me that she will regain her title as champ of Spider Man 2. I believe in his words, "I am gunning for her".

23rd Apr, 2006 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Okay, BroWren, that just begs the question: Did your sweetheart cwahsheh know in advance that you threw down that particular gauntlet, or did you tell her afterwards, hmm? And if so, did you learn a lesson from such an action?

My friend cwahsheh ~ may I just say... Bring it on, sister!

23rd Apr, 2006 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Page 38 Rants Arcade Forum

Farseer, I did actually tell cwahsheh that I was going to propose to you a challenge but apparently she did not take me seriously. Yes I did learn a valuable lesson actually. Next time I will PM you the challenge so that she will not know that I provoked her slaughter. cool.gif

23rd Apr, 2006 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Sneaky! Far better, sir, to work in the open. Otherwise, what keeps me from spilling your secret to your fair wife? Hm? Take the heat, or get outta the kitchen, dude. laugh.gif

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants!

Good job Bwren, I see you broke the barrier, at least mine. I don't know what JB had before me, but he didn't have 50 when I started.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2006 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 38

Konq, you disappoint me. You don't shake hands with the knight who just stole your castle, you plot revenge and pledge that his downfall will be your ultimate goal. Come on now!

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 38

Have ye not heard the statement, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" Don't mistake being a good loser for acceptance. Don't mistake class for surrender.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,