Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 39 of 63

QUOTE (malexander @ 4-May 06, 10:51 PM) So - Page 39 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
24th Apr, 2006 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 39

QUOTE (Konquererz)
I have poison ivy, please refrain from using such words as itch until I am better. Thank you!

My sincerest apologies *scratch* *scratch*

I have no excuses, if you would like to give me some forum points then we would see who the real champ is.

I believe the Bank Lender gave you a chance but you rejected it with yet another excuse.

However, if Bwren is indeed so confident that I cannot take his crown, then why not just give me some of his own and see if it is possible or not? Or is it easier to talk when the bank account is empty, than when it is full?

Bwren will most likely ignore that laugh.gif.

QUOTE (FarSeer)
All Hail the new Spiderman 2 Champeen!

This is hardly a victory when one considers you are the local dictionary and that you have now returned to a life of counting one or two crowns when your picture is missing from the top three.... or have you given up the fight already? *tisk* *tisk*

QUOTE (Bwren)
Now for all that have missed this, I am now up to 50 crowns in my possession. It was admitted not long ago by a previous wannabe ruler that he was unable to accomplish this.

That is fair, I have reached as many as 68 at one time. Konquererz kept hinting that there was some sort of barrier... an illusion made up by the madness of his lost position in the Arcade. So just to let you know... the number is sixty-eight.

QUOTE (Konquerez)
Konq, you disappoint me.

Me too, you know, I once gave this man a droplet of Arcade respect for at least taking some of my crowns when I wasn't even defending them, but now to turn around and congratulate someone who has taken away his two week championship is just utter shame.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2006 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

JB, how long are you going to dog me and sit by while Bwren takes all the crowns and talks on me too? You know, if you don't ever challenge him, then his title is the same as mine, nice to have when no one really trys to take it from you. Because indeed, my title of two weeks passed, but now, no one has even attempted to make a serious shot at taking Bwrens title, I sure haven't put more than 30 minutes into it. Since I am obviously either (depending on whose rambling incoherently) not talented enough, not motivated enough, or full of hot air to keep the title, what is your point? Its obvious to you two that not actively trying to keep my arcade title institutes weakness, so I won't post another lick until I'm ready to fight more my title again. And yes, I know you will say its an excuse, or that I'm scared because I can't get it, but it didn't really take long to get the title to begin with, so I wasn't surprised that I lost it so quick. As for 68 crowns, I never actually saw that, but I'll take your word for it! wink.gif

24th Apr, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

QUOTE (Konquererz)
As for 68 crowns, I never actually saw that...

Oh ye of little faith... how long will I be with you here in the Arcade?

...it didn't really take long to get the title to begin with...

Hello? You mean you have forgotten those months before and during the new year where no one even lifted a finger to defeat you in any Arcade games?

I know you will say its an excuse...

I will leave that to the smilies: guitarist.gif

3rd May, 2006 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 39 Rants Arcade Forum

With the new Arcade Update you can see how some people hold their position by a string. Hint: Konquerer vs. LDS_forever. Then it also shows how wannabes like Nighthawk who claimed to be an old school Arcader getting a lot of practise on military bases is just talk.

3rd May, 2006 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

It is nice having the contenders color coded within the arcade. This makes it much more clear that I am in charge. As for Konquerez, LDS seems to have taken advantage of the newly populated games within the platinum boards to achieve the third place standing. It would seem that she may be attempting to regain some of her power. I regret to inform her that she has much to strive for in hopes of gaining to my stature.

5th May, 2006 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

I wanted to announce to everyone that I have taken a crown from bwren. May his reign of terror in the arcades come to an end. Rise up and conquer king bwren. We can not continue to let this tyranny go on any further. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2006 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 39

So what you are saying cwahsheh, is that we should form a collective uprising and each steal crowns from bwren until he is dethroned? I like that idea. Good for you to start the cause.

5th May, 2006 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 39

QUOTE (malexander @ 4-May 06, 10:51 PM)
So what you are saying cwahsheh, is that we should form a collective uprising and each steal crowns from bwren until he is dethroned? I like that idea. Good for you to start the cause.

That's my quest for the members. Let's all take a crown from bwren. We'll see how smug he is after that. HEE HEE

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,