Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 40 of 63

Finality or fatality? This reminds me of a - Page 40 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th May, 2006 - 5:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
5th May, 2006 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 40

My own wife starting a rebellion within my kingdom. And I am called a tyrant? I brand cwahsheh a traitor. She only believes she has the power to lead you weak fools. If you believe you can form a great enough union between you to do damage to my throne then I wish you the best as my armies will soon come and send you all back into submission once again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Male and Cwah,

That is the worst idea ever! Do you realize that if we as a collective attempt to take away Bwrens crowns, then most likely none of us will have enough to dethrone him unless we took all of them.

JB,
I just finally got around to reading that I took your title when you didn't lift a finger to defend them. It took me a month of actually trying, as I had not even tried before to take your crowns. Then I did not lift a finger to defend my crowns against Bwren and some how its different. Desist your double standard to make yourself look like some kind of messiah arcade champion. A king with out a crown is not king no matter how much he struts around.

Bwren,
Did your wife decide on her own to start playing in the arcade or did she just hear your bellowing so much that she had to do something? Maybe the hot air was making the room stuffy and she had to open a window? Indeed, it must be nice when two of the top three arcade title holders aren't even trying to take your crowns. In fact, no one tried to take JB's crowns till I came along, at least not with any vigor. Then no one challenged me till you came along, and no one will challenge you for a while, who it will be I don't know, but who ever it is will take your title in a relatively short amount of time as well. JB got a year of grace from me before I ever made an attempt at his title. And it took me the same amount of time it took you to go from 2 or 3 to title as well.

And to the rest including those address, I can make all the excuses I want! I blow my nose in your general direction!

end.gif

6th May, 2006 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

QUOTE (konquererz @ 5-May 06, 12:52 AM)
That is the worst idea ever! Do you realize that if we as a collective attempt to take away Bwrens crowns, then most likely none of us will have enough to dethrone him unless we took all of them.

I think it's a great idea! Dethroned by the masses! The point is not for any single one of us to take his place, but that all together we can make a dent big enough to allow *someone* to take his place for a season. I say we go for it! I wonder what would happen if every active member here took away just one of Bwren's crowns?

6th May, 2006 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Page 40 Rants Arcade Forum

QUOTE (Dimavo)
I wonder what would happen if every active member here took away just one of Bwren's crowns?

I can answer that question easily. I would be left with just a few crowns while everyone else had just a few less than I.

If you are all seriously interested in this idea as Konquerez is attempting to discourage all of you from attempting this impossible act then you may choose to organize your attempts within the Arcade Crusades thread that Konquerez started while attempting this same shameful act to dethrone JB.

6th May, 2006 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

BroWren said:

My own wife starting a rebellion within my kingdom.

Just a little truism for you, O Great Arcade King:

Kingdoms rarely crumble from the *bottom*.

And cwahsheh ~ You Go Girl! Way to start a crusade!

Roz

P.S. I still reign Supreme as Spiderman 2 Champ smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 6th May, 2006 - 3:39pm

6th May, 2006 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Too bad Konquererz chooses to accept his 15 minutes of fame as finality. Oh well, on to serious Arcaders who do not settle for fourth place... *cough* Bwren does not have much of a chance again. We have added many new games to most sections of the Arcade, everyone can have a go as there are many to keep a grasp of and basically you can only take hold and maintain so much. Look out for even more soon!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2006 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 40

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 6-May 06, 10:37 AM)

P.S. I still reign Supreme as Spiderman 2 Champ smile.gif

I've tried to conquer you on Spiderman2, but I know I'm no match for you. It wasn't my idea to issue you the challenge. That was bwren's idea and I was furious. That is part of the reason I have started this uprising.

I want to thank JB for adding more games and helping our rebellion against King Bwren. I want to encourage everyone to topple bwren. Don't let him intimidate you. All reigns must come to an end smile.gif

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 40

Finality or fatality?

This reminds me of a story. A story you may remember in the bible. Its about king david and his mighty men! King saul tried to banish and kill him many times, but never succeeded. He was a puppet king as his replacement was already named by god. No matter how much king saul screamed and gloated, he was still only a puppet king, while david was biding his time, remaining faithful to the king until his time had come. This is the story how once david was mighty in the kingdom, slaying the mighty goliath with a small stone, then fell from grace. But god never forgot him and eventually establish him as one of the greatest kings ever, he went down in history and was emboldened into jewish and christian imagery for all time.

That man is me, biding my time. You were goliath, and bwren is saul, destined to kill himself on his own proverbial sword.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,