Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 41 of 63

Thank you my fellow friend Farseer. Let me - Page 41 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th May, 2006 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
7th May, 2006 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 41

I don't know cwahsheh, you've come awfully close. I think you could beat me.

It wasn't my idea to issue you the challenge. That was bwren's idea and I was furious. That is part of the reason I have started this uprising.

Oh, ho! Now we have it Bwren! Revenge, pure and simple! Beware the woman's wrath that topples a kingdom wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 7th May, 2006 - 2:30pm

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2006 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Oh dear, it seems with the addition of so many new games our current 15 minute of famer: Bwren has gone silent and is missing in action. We all knew he could not handle it since it is one thing to reach to the top, but another to get there. Look out for the next newsletter!

8th May, 2006 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Careful JB as you make decisions that may reflect negatively on your position. I find myself quietly watching the worthless attempts to challenge me. I have yet to feel treatened by any of you so called challengers. I assure you that when I feel the time is correct I will make my appearance known to all once again to protect all that I have. I am afraid however that you will be yet searching for a challenger that could accomplish such a remarkable task. Even with your pathetic attempts of adding games to assist those who wish to try.

8th May, 2006 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Rants Arcade Forum

Oh I don't know about that. I have been Arcade Champion for the past few days now from merely testing games and it looks like LDS_forever is going to severely overshadow you. Plus... there is a big surprise coming up that will make you sweat! Keep on guard!

9th May, 2006 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Well, Bwren, it looks like you are not only far from the Crowns, but far from the Championship. LDS_forever beat you yesterday by about 4 Crowns, but since I removed myself it has gone up much higher as she was in second place in many of the games that I was first place in. Surprise. Let us see you recover from that oh fallen 'king'.

9th May, 2006 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Bwren wrote:

I find myself quietly watching the worthless attempts to challenge me.

spock.gif Do you wear glasses right? I am the current Arcade Champion *thankyouverymuch*

I assure you that when I feel the time is correct I will make my appearance known to all once again to protect all that I have

You mean what is left of it?

And now the most important thing, the Queen's speech:

"This is such a wonderful day. A day to be remembered forever. I want to dedicate this success to all my fellow female friends in the community. We, as women, have won the battle against the oppression and tyranny of men. It is history itself and it brings joy to my heart to know that a woman who is usually considered less in this society could have accomplish such great task and send home crying a little man who portraited himself as indestructible. I am the living witness and proof that he is not! He was just a weak man, a dreamer who has been the King of the Arcade for the shortest term I have ever seen.

He had some followers such as Konquerez who has not been a challenge himself since he is known in the Community for being "just talk" and no action behind him. It is interesting how in this society these two individuals could be considered as "men".

My beloved friends, we as women can conquer anything we want in life. Do not ever feel threaten by the so called "men" of the Community.

I will enjoy my Kingdom and revenge the awful treatment of past kings towards their servants..."

So to start....subject Bwren needs to start working by cleaning all the rooms of the Kingdom, yes, including the bathrooms. He would also be commanded to wear an apron and high heel shoes while doing it, in remembrance of all the women in the universe and for the wise purpose of becoming humble once and for all.

Subject Konquerez will be commanded to become a gardener where there are plants full of poison ivy, he will not be protected whatsoever and there would not be treatment for it.

Subject JB....since he has been such a gentleman towards this Queen. The Queen will provide for all his necessities and he will have no need to work anymore. He will be able to eat grapes all day long if he wishes so and internet access 24/7 free of charge. (yes, this is a modern Kingdom)

What a joy is to know that a woman leads the Arcade!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2006 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 41

All Hail Queen of the Arcade! Hail! Hail! No longer will we bow to men's tyranny in the gaming place! Arise, women, and greet the day with a fierce countenance and quick mouse clicking! Arise, arise!

(and woo hoo! )

10th May, 2006 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 41

Thank you my fellow friend Farseer. Let me also add that in my Kingdom there are not such a thing as women's servants. They are all made "Princess" automatically. The men of the Community are the ones who will serve you in every request you may have. Years of cleaning? Years of cooking? They are gone! You have a good place in my Kingdom and together we will conquer!

Have you seen how silent every man of the community is right now? It's laughable, just yesterday they were all talk...and now you cannot see them no where, they do not even have what it takes to come and congratulate the new Queen. Pride, Pride...oh fallen kings!

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,