Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 42 of 63

That is strange Farseer, I put loads of brainy - Page 42 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th May, 2006 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
10th May, 2006 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 42

I shall congratulate you my LDS on the victory in which was given to you. I do regretfully inform you that due to the recent editions that have been added I shall be traveling out of the kingdom for a short while in attempt to combat these outrageously high new costs that seem to have risen.

My last statement from the only true ruler:

I feel honored as it took great efforts from the architect to expand this world to give the uprising against me a possible chance. As that in its act was still not enough to complete the task, in a last desperate attempt the architect has removen himself as he knew he nor could anyone else dethrone me. It was only with his crowns being given up to many others that anyone person could obtain all that was needed to accomplish this task. For this I shall celebrate and remind all that I am the only true power.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2006 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Whatever you said Ex-King of the Arcade spock.gif

I know the truth is hard to be taken and reality is beating hard. Do not be concerned over what our mothers used to say that boys do not cry...I know you need it, so please feel free to continue doing so but not in such a pathetic way of trying to justify your fall.

What kind of "king" goes out of the Kingdom for a while while someone else takes the power? This only acts shows that you was never a king in the first place because a truly king would fight to the end, he would not run away when things get hot...

Oh well...you are allowed to go ahead and peel all the potatoes in the kitchen.

11th May, 2006 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Felipe Beats Adults

I cannot believe that a six year old could be a leader in an Arcade full of hard back adults. *tisk* *tisk*

11th May, 2006 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Page 42 Rants Arcade Forum

QUOTE (LDS_Forever)
This only acts shows that you was never a king in the first place because a truly king would fight to the end, he would not run away when things get hot...

I would have to disagree with this statement. If you care to check the crowns you will see that with a mere 100 FP I have once again shown my power. The leader board you may still carry simply because I am refusing to spend the FP on all of the many new games in which I currently have no score that you have chosen to play. With that said, if you would care to give me about 1500 FP I will be happy to play these new additions. I have found more important issues that the people need me to spend my FP on. This proves only that you would choose to spend the wealth of the kingdom on your own fancies rather than on the people.

OH yes, and also if you care to check your average rank. I believe that it sits at 2.75 while I average 2.33. Just one more thing that you have not shown enough power to take.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 11th May, 2006 - 3:46am

Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Oh no you don't! I used those same excuses, not enough time, not enough FP, you aren't going to get away with that excuse after what I went through! Its a shame you didn't hold your title any longer than me, oh great puppet king of the arcade! Whats it feel like to be whither out of the kingship after so short a time, it hurts doesn't it! I know! laugh.gif

So JB, at what point does Bwren get the same treatment I got?

LDS, congratulations, your now the first queen of the arcade for 2006.

11th May, 2006 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Konquererz, you must realize that Bwren suffers from delusion when it comes to the Arcade. I see LDS_forever on top - not Bwren. Also, what goes around does come around and you are right, because after you lost he made the same claim saying that not having enough FP was no excuse. Now he is doing the same - pathetic really. Too bad people these days cannot take their loss gracefully - they have to make 1001 excuses for failure to remain at the top. Now I have to wonder... was it you or Bwren that spent the shortest time ever as Champion? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2006 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 42

Yeah, I can't use the "no FP"excuse.... I'm just not very good at most of the games. However, I *can* use the old, slow computer excuse smile.gif

11th May, 2006 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 42

That is strange Farseer, I put loads of brainy / word type games that you should be the queen over.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,