Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 43 of 63

Well, oh great Bwren, you seem to be losing - Page 43 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th May, 2006 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
11th May, 2006 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 43

Okay, but the "brainy / word" games are not the majority of the games ~ those are the shoot 'em ups, the races, the Mario's, etc. I'm just not good at most of that type.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2006 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Come on Farseer, you used to be in the Top Three, you cannot tell me that now with even more games to choose from, get it in gear and start cranking out some scores.

12th May, 2006 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I would just like to add my two cents...

All hail LDS_Forevor, QUEEN of the Arcade! Whoohoo! Way to show those men how it's done!

And keep up the good work! wink.gif It is rather comical to read the excuses they come up with...

Post Date: 13th May, 2006 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 43 Rants Arcade Forum

JB,

Did you remove yourself from the Arcade completely? I don't see your name listed in the top three anymore and I was sure that you had more than me.

13th May, 2006 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Konquererz, you have to look over the earlier parts of this Thread, but yes, I removed myself. Like I said, "I retired", it is no use holding onto crowns I do not plan to protect.

On another note, Felipe is doing much better than a lot of people here.

13th May, 2006 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

As I have previously stated it is not excuses in which I give but rather reasons. With a mere 160 FP I claimed more than enough crowns to overshadow LDS in the crown wars. Not to mention I have closed the gap that she had obtained on the leader board to less than 200 points. My case of wishing not to spend all of my FP within the arcade is to promote the Members Wars RPG in which I have been attempting to build up my character. Not to mention Cozyville in which my wife would like some luxury at home as well as I would love to buy a car one of these days.

Gloat if you wish LDS but remember, it would honestly take much more than simply adding games that I have not played to overshadow my glory.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2006 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 43

Nice try Bwren, but I believe you shut down that "reason" of mine while I only had 3FP to spend! But you know, what ever double standard keeps you happy in our humble arcade is fine with me. You have a hundred times more FP than I did when you called it an excuse, but you know, what ever makes you happy! laugh.gif

16th May, 2006 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 43

Well, oh great Bwren, you seem to be losing a few crowns here and there, what is the matter - cannot control your Kingdom?

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,