Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 44 of 63

Konquererz, you have a knack for showing up - Page 44 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
16th May, 2006 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 44

You see folks, it just takes me, the true Champion, to play in the Arcade and the whole tide has turned! Bwren, how does it feel to be second place?

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2006 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I must point out because I feel it may have some importance to the matter but.. How much FP have you spent within the arcade today? How does it feel to have the amount of FP that you do?

16th May, 2006 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Oh please, can't you take your loss like a man... FP is always an issue with you, if you set a descent score and then no matter how much FP anyone has then they cannot beat it, but the truth is it was a walk in the park to beat those scores - two or three tries tops. I will also point out that there are Members here with hundreds of thousands of FP - so really that is no excuse, the point is it takes skill to be on top - something so few of us have. As I said before and I will say it again - I am here to cause you pain!

19th May, 2006 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 44 Rants Arcade Forum

Mrs. Wren, so sorry about Asteroids, but you know, we cannot keep such crowns all the time, at some point you have to hand them over as your husband has come to realize the hard way. wink.gif

19th May, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad)
if you set a descent score and then no matter how much FP anyone has then they cannot beat it,

I hear you speak yet I do not believe that you fully understand. Most of the games that you have taken are games in which I have only played once or twice to achieve the scores that I did to receive the crowns. For this reason games such as Tetris, Hexagon, Digital Pool, Alien Rescue, Shall I name more? have yet to be beaten. Now when you actually take away some of my crowns that are in strong standing I will agree that you have accomplished something important. Until then you can keep these crowns that you have been all but given.

19th May, 2006 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

afro.gif No my friend, it is you who do not understand... I am not participating to compete. It is not my job to win at specific games, it is my job to keep you in Second or Third place or even less... and so far I am doing an excellent job.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 44

Well, since I now have the title, and it looks like every attempt to take my crowns I have won back, do I get to gloat now or not? Just wondering how many times I have to get or keep a title to show people that the title has always been mine for the taking. When I don't have it, its because I don't choose to. It ultimately shows my superior ability to control my own arcade fate.

22nd Aug, 2006 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 44

Konquererz, you have a knack for showing up when no one else is competing, so as to silently take crowns. I do not have the time now, but wait a short while and you will be not so hearty in wanting to gloat about your recent victories.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,