Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 46 of 63

QUOTE (FarSeer)But mainly because you can - Page 46 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Oct, 2006 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
29th Sep, 2006 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 46

It's good to be queen, isn't it? I enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame, yes I did, very much, and Thank You smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2006 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Yikes, I'm gone a few weeks and alas! I have been dethroned! Oh well, I will have to save up some FP and take my crown back. But I would much rather see you as the Queen than JB or Bwren! laugh.gif Congrats! (for the time being!)

1st Oct, 2006 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Hey, I thought someone would have toppled me by now! Look, I'm still in First Place today! (not overall champion, no, but hey...)

It's good to be Queen.

2nd Oct, 2006 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Page 46 Rants Arcade Forum

FarSeer, I would not get too excited, now that my web site blitz is levelling out I will have time to add some games to the 10,000+ Posts section. wink.gif So, whomever gets there first can have a riot!

4th Oct, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Yikes! Look how long it took me to get to 4600! ... That's okay, it's still attainable!

7th Oct, 2006 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Farseer: Yes, it is, just like you can try to be on top in the Arcade since you were booted to second position a couple of days ago.

Konquererz: Yeah, yeah, the whole point of the matter is true Champions retain their titles and do not drop all the way down to fourth position. In fact, just looking at the Arcade I can see that I am right above you and Bwren, your arch enemy now gone astray, is on your right - so go figure.

Everyone Else: Dust!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2006 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 46

Yeah, yeah. I knew it wouldn't last long, as I said from the beginning. But mainly because you can play the games in the 5,000 and 10,000+ arcades and no one else can!

When no one was really looking FarSeer was able to gobble up some easy victories for a fifteen minutes of fame.

Excuse me, but Blue Tongue, Crazy Closet, Squiz, and the near miss in Plumber II were NOT easy ... I'd like to see someone else try for those!

7th Oct, 2006 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 46

QUOTE (FarSeer)
But mainly because you can play the games in the 5,000 and 10,000+ arcades and no one else can!

Well, not really a valid excuse. For one you are only a few posts away from 5,000, and besides didn't you say something about getting more posts in another Thread? Also, and I should mention that this goes for all... there are more than enough games within the Arcade that no matter what your post count or your Membership status, you can be a Champion.

So, with that said, stop the whining, you were doing well until you started with the Konquererz tactics of making excuses that have no validity. This is all about skills... you either have it or you don't, do not be a sore loser.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,