Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 47 of 63

Hey, rewind the posts here a bit, and you'll - Page 47 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Dec, 2006 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
7th Oct, 2006 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 47

5,000 and 10,000+ arcades and no one else can!

I beg your pardon. I wasn't whining -- I meant to say that with a *wink* wink.gif

There are many games I'll never be good at, those shoot 'em up games and many others. As I've said from the beginning, I know I can't be in the number one spot for long! The only reason I got there was because most of the other good players dropped out of the race.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2006 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Well, at least you are honest, and can accept defeat from someone with far superior Arcade skills given from Arcade heaven, unlike Konquererz who seems to invent a new excuse each time he loses.

devil.gif Would you like me to create an 'unskilled' section for you FarSeer?

7th Oct, 2006 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Hee hee! The Queen of the UNSKILLED! That's my goal, my target, my lofty life's ambition!

23rd Oct, 2006 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Page 47 Rants Arcade Forum

Right, I've added a goodly number of games, more than most can handle, so now it is time for Arcade butt kicking, don't stand in my way because you Arcade Score will be flattened!

3rd Dec, 2006 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I have not been here in awhile, BUT that is no longer the case. I just checked and of course I am STILL on top *blows fingers*, now I have to get FarSeer out of the overall Championship as I think she has been there too long!

3rd Dec, 2006 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

And wasn't that the coolest thing? I never expected to have "Overall Arcade Champ" as part of my Resume' smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2006 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 47

I hope you enjoyed your time there while it lasted, now a new dawn is breaking.

4th Dec, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 47

Hey, rewind the posts here a bit, and you'll see I never expected more than 15 minutes of this fame wink.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,