Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 48 of 63

JB, when I read your message I went to the - Page 48 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th May, 2007 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
4th Dec, 2006 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 48

FarSeer, you are not looking for comforting thoughts at the eleventh hour are you? Two of your crowns just fell and landed in my profile.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2006 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I'm merely stating the obvious - There are many games I'm just not good at playing.

Go to, Sir Champion! Onward to the Crown of Overall!

7th Jan, 2007 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

QUOTE (JB)
I hope you enjoyed your time there while it lasted, now a new dawn is breaking.

Gosh, JB - merely a month and I'm back on the Overall Champion Throne. What happened to your New Dawn, hmm? Seems the sun has already set.

All Hail the Arcade Queen! !

8th Jan, 2007 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Page 48 Rants Arcade Forum

Funny thing is I was watching you playing in the Arcade and pulling in games, especially now that you have passed the 5,000 post mark, but I have not had chance to get there, but do not worry or try to hasten your Arcade demise, I will be there soon, and will make such a conquest that you may have wished you never reminded me about it! devil.gif

11th Jan, 2007 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Okay, this is a Personal Record : 101 Crowns! ! ! ! Can you believe it? Hey, is that an Arcade Record?

All Hail the Arcade Queen!

29th May, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Better watch out LDS_forever, I see Kraykyn is silently trying to pass you, in fact he is almost there. Krakyn, if you feel you are going o pass me, you have another thing coming... I allowed FarSeer to pass me, but once is enough devil.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2007 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 48

Allowed oh I see so what are you going to do steal all my fp? wink.gif

I better check my standing then I guess I have not looked in a long time.

29th May, 2007 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 48

JB, when I read your message I went to the Arcade page and saw Krakyn's name under "Amateur" Please! Don't make me waste my precious time checking in someone who is not even a Rookie as yet. tongue.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,