Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 49 of 63

Well people, I have slept long enough, I have - Page 49 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Oct, 2007 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
29th May, 2007 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 49

undecided.gif Just a waste of your time .... never to be a threat? Very confident I like it!

You too shall crumble before the mighty krakyn!

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2007 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

You too shall crumble before the mighty krakyn!

bored.gif Yeah, yeah, yeah...in the year 2050 maybe?

30th May, 2007 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

2050 well at least by then.... Guess I need to get my posts up so sort of you know even the playing feild in arcade venue available to me. wink.gif

3rd Jul, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 49 Rants Arcade Forum

Krakyn does mighty krakyn foot stomp and watches LDS_Foverver fall on spot biggrin.gif

Flicks pebble and hopes he can soon make it to 1000 posts so he can chase JB or at least pretend to.

3rd Jul, 2007 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Wait a second, did someone say something in here? 1,000 Posts? Oh, so you are saying you need new games to play in order to beat my superior skills? I think I will have to pay the Arcade a visit and come out of my retirement to teach you and Farseer who is the Arcade boss around here!

3rd Jul, 2007 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Oh please, wait until tonight and your short victory will be over. Enjoy it while you can. rolleyes.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2007 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 49

Indeed I shall. But it is a far cry from 2050 as you had so nicely indicated earlier.

10th Oct, 2007 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 49

Well people, I have slept long enough, I have allowed FarSeer too long a reign and Krakyn to feel that he is matched o my skills. No more people, your hour has come and the King of the Arcade is back!

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,