Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 50 of 63

Good for you! I am not good at all - Page 50 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
10th Oct, 2007 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 50

Another dreamer in town? spock.gif How many of you all exist people?

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2007 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

When no one was really looking FarSeer was able to gobble up some easy victories for a fifteen minutes of fame.

Ahem. My "fifteen minutes" has turned into nearly a YEAR. Perhaps you'd like to change that caption, Mr. JB Arcade King?

11th Oct, 2007 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yes, I have to update that as well as add my name back as the new champion.

11th Oct, 2007 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 50 Rants Arcade Forum

Man o Man I better get my posting up then. But actually the top three spots are interestingly close. The fight that is if LDS and DianC actually try to fight back will be a good show! Me I will try to ease up when the getting looks right. (1000 posts sounds right to me.)

So JB make good use of the time you have.

11th Oct, 2007 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Krakyn, once I get on a roll you will need lots more that the 1000+ Posts category to save you.

21st Oct, 2007 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

DianeC, I see you playing Flower Frenzy since yesterday. Got any sleep? laugh.gif

Update: Next day, DianeC continues playing Flower Frenzy...coffee anyone? *smile*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 50

Boy that game's so addictive, I've just come off it to see what I've been missing on the forum, laugh.gif

It does look like I was taking the flower frenzy thing a bit too far doesn't it LDS?
My eyes have started going funny *laughs*

22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 50

laugh.gif Good for you! I am not good at all in that game, I am sure there is a trick but haven't found it yet.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,