The Referee - Page 2 of 2

On the other side of that coin. When the tantrum - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Nov, 2005 - 9:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Why do they argue with him?
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2005 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

The Referee
A Friend

The Referee - Page 2

It's all in the way a person presents their arguement to the referee. Sometimes ref's do make a bad call, and I think it's important for them to be made aware of the situation in a calm fashion. There is no problem with a player or a coach approaching a referee and pointing out that the call was not made appropriately and pointing out what should have beend one.

What I do see a problem with is players or coaches throwing a tantrum and yelling at a ref. There is no purpose for that, and even if the ref was wrong, he would be more likely to ignore the fact and focus on the inappropriate behavior.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2005 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Referee The

I would guess that it is because they think the ref was wrong. Many times the ref is wrong(They are only human). Even so people should not get angery at the refs. I shouldent be the one to talk though because I have a problem with anger as well... >_>'

I agree in a sense to this phrase but at the same time I don't. Like babyblues has said a lot of the time a calm voice and a bit of reasoning is your best friend.

27th Nov, 2005 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

The Referee Sports & Fashion Music Movies

On the other side of that coin. When the tantrum is finished and the coach is ejected from the game. It usually gets the team fired up and gives them there second wind. If the ref was in the wrong he tends to go easier on that team with the touch fouls the rest of the game.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Referee

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,