Fake Tanning

Fake Tanning - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th May, 2006 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Jun, 2004 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Fake Tanning

So I know that tanning beds are bad for you, but what about tanning lotions? Are there safe alternatives to subjecting yourself to harsh UV rays all in the name of beauty and ditching pantyhose?

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2004 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Tanning Fake

I would say that anything like this is bad for you, of course I do not have to use them on myself as I have a natural tan wink.gif, but anytime we engage in forcing the body to do something it cannot do naturally it usually ends bad.

8th Aug, 2004 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Fake Tanning Health & Special Psychology

I am not an expert, but I do know tanning beds and lotions are bad for the skin and can cause serious injuries. I would not recommend it. You may not see the consequences now, but maybe you may see it in the future. It's not worth it to have a nice tan instead of good health. undecided.gif

5th May, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Tanning Fake

Everything I have seen and read indicate that tanning products of any kind can lead to long term problems with one's skin. I honestly do not know what the fascination is with dark tanned skin. I can understand a little browning for color, but the people who are fanatical about tanning end up very discolored and unnatural looking. It just isn't that attractive when it gets to that stage.

10th May, 2006 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Tanning Fake

I think that tanning lotions are okay. There are many people who use these safely as an alternative to UV rays. They are sometimes inconvenient in that the tan fades quickly, and it's not always easy to make a tan look natural with a tanning lotion. However, I feel they are perfectly safe for the skin. I agree that many people over due it and look ridiculous with too dark a tan for their skin type. However, I've found a little color on my legs help to cover certain imperfections that come with getting older. Not that I show a lot of leg but I do play a sport and don't want to blind anyone with my too white legs!

> TOPIC: Fake Tanning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,