Which Toothpaste Do You Prefer ?

Which Toothpaste Prefer - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th May, 2005 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2004 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do you use the same toothpaste or do you switch up brands ? I recently started using Crest that comes with Scope, Tartar , & Whitening formula. I think I might stick with this brand. Does it really make a difference in the different types of toothpaste ? And what toothpaste would be considered bad for your teeth ?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2004 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Prefer You Toothpaste Which

I am anal about my teeth. First I brush all except the front teeth for two minutes with Crest for Sensitive Teeth. This is because my back teeth are often sensitive to cold. My dentist recommended this and it works very well. Then I floss. Finally, I brush the front teeth with Oral B whitening toothpaste. The front teeth aren't sensitive to cold and I like white teeth.

Finally, on a somewhat regular basis I use Colgate Simply White Night. It is a whitening gel that you apply to your teeth. It was recommended to me by my dentist because he knows how anal I am about my teeth. It isn't harsh like some of the others and it really works. He said he has seen a noticable difference in levels of plaque in people who use it as well so it has benefits other than just causing white teeth.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2004 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Toothpaste Do You Prefer ? Health & Special Psychology

Once I moved out on my own as a teenager I have used Colgate. At home we used Pepsodent. Hated the stuff. It is good to patch up nail holes in sheetrock though laugh.gif For about two months I tried Rembrandt. Yuck, that stuff is awful. I prefer the regular Colgate or the Whitening paste. Can not stand the gels. Bleah!

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2004 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I usually use whatever brand I have at home (right now it's colgate) but when buying toothpaste I just take the cheapest brand. It so happened that the last time toothpaste was bought for usage at home, colgate was on offer. I don't really think that the brand matters, just so long as it's got flouride. I may be wrong in what I do, but to me and my teath, I'm managing just fine.

28th Jun, 2004 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

I don't have a particular brad that I stick to. Colgate is good, AIM is good, and generally what is on sale is what works. One dentist many years ago said it doesn't really matter so long as you BRUSH and FLOSS really well every day.

Roz

28th Jun, 2004 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

I am not really choosy, but I do like Aqua-fresh, it has three types of tooth paste that makes a great combination.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2004 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Which Toothpaste You Prefer

Aquafresh is really nice, I also like Colgate a lot (there are several types) I like the one that taste the strongest ;D

28th May, 2005 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Which Toothpaste You Prefer Psychology Special & Health

As a dentist I can tell you that it doesn't matter what type on paste you use as long it has fluoride and as long as you brush your teeth correctly.

For more info on how to brush your teeth correctly see: https://www.oralb.com/learningcenter/dailycare/brushing.asp

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Which Toothpaste Do You Prefer ?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,