Reform Mormonism

Reform Mormonism - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2012 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Are they serious?
20th Nov, 2006 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Reform Mormonism

Reform Mormonism

I saw one of our Ads here advertising Reform Mormonism. I cannot click on the Ad myself, so I instead checked the address and got: ReformMormonism.org which seems to be a break down of their beliefs. Have a look and tell me if this does not look like a "Tomorrow we die... and at last we are saved in the Kingdom of God..." kind of doctrine.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2006 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Mormonism Reform

Have a look and tell me if this does not look like a "Tomorrow we die... and at last we are saved in the Kingdom of God..." kind of doctrine.

I checked the site...not really. When I read it I thought "Reform Mormons" are nothing but Agnostics.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2006 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Reform Mormonism
A Friend

Reform Mormonism Studies Doctrine Mormon

Amazing how people will bend things to fit their lifestyles. It sounds like a conteperary, non-denominational church. The website even stated

To Reform Mormons, moral behavior is when an individual acts in harmony with their moral construct; the building of one's moral construct is one of the purposes of life, and is different for each individual, based upon their progression.

My understanding of this is; if I am married but choose to cheat on my wife, it's ok as long as I see nothing wrong with it, morally. I won't be judged because those are my morals and it's ok.
Like many other churches I have seen, it seems to be a faith of convenience. Don't let God get in the way of your life, do what you want, you'll be saved eventually. (That was sarcasm... just to let you know.)
I think you hit the nail on the head JB.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2006 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Reform Mormonism
A Friend

Mormonism Reform

I believe the creators of Reformed Mormonism to be very twisted. They are more of a danger to the LDS church then all the Anti-Mormons put together.

24th Nov, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Mormonism Reform

The name in itself is a downgrade to what they believe. It is like saying "Reformed Christianity", it cannot be that way... It is either Christianity or not.

3rd Jul, 2012 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Reform Mormonism

When a group of people have similar beliefs they try to make it official somehow to see how many more believe like them and thus we have "Reform Mormons" with their own take on something that existed long before they did.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Reform Mormonism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,