New Job New Chance

New Job Chance - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Apr, 2012 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Psychology / Mental Health Issues
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2012 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

New Job New Chance

New Job New Chance

Hi, I just got a new job. A new chance at a career really. I have been laid off for two years. Not a good scenario for anyone and I had frankly started to give up. So, I've got the best job I have ever had and, my wife is miserable with me. I can't count the mistakes I have made or will make for that matter, but here is my chance, our chance as a family, and my wife won't see it. I feel like if we just focus on the task at hand, grab this opportunity and run with it, a bunch of our problems will seem trivial. Evidently, my wife feels like now would be a good time to settle all our quarrels. I do mean all our quarrels. We are having fights about everything we have ever fought about. I want to fully invest in this job, a job she pretty much begged me to go after and then seemed non committal about when I got it. We could blow this. I've told her that. I will have to focus on this thing to keep it and it is a damn good job for me and us. But, if my every waking moment is trying to figure out how to get out of the dog house at home, I won't pull this off. I can pretty much guarantee she's suffering from depression, but who isn't I guess I'm just venting, trying to calm down so I can get some sleep and go to work tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Source: Mental Help Net Questions and Answers

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Oct 5 3:15:31 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

New Job New Chance

Add Comment
I feel new job new chance is a good topic today so there can be hopefully get so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: New Job New Chance

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,