Trinidad Payless Shoes

Trinidad Payless Shoes - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Jul, 2013 - 9:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Trinidad Payless Shoes
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Payless Shoes

Trinidad Payless Shoes

Do you think the quality of shoes there is better than the ones you can get from the stores we have grown up with like Foot Locker and Kristina's?

Trinidad Payless Shoes
Trinidad Payless Shoes (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2012 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Shoes Payless Trinidad

One reason I like to go to Payless Shoes in Trinidad is the service. They do not necessarily have the best shoes but their prices are very good and encouraging like the buy one get one half off.

26th Jul, 2013 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Payless Shoes Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Got a pair of shoes from Payless today. I noticed that variety still seems to be an issue, most shoes have similar looks, I think it's time for them to upgrade a little bit.

26th Jul, 2013 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Shoes Payless Trinidad

Exactly, they have the same thing over and over again. I honestly think they have more variety for the men and kids than they do for women. I also find the quality a bit cheap. A couple of shoes I bought unstuck only months after using them.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Payless Shoes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,