Napoleon Dynamite - Page 2 of 2

1:starblue: This movie is hilarious! - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Feb, 2006 - 4:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th Jan, 2006 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Napoleon Dynamite - Page 2

I am impressed by all of you who sat through it, you made it farther than I did. Sure, the humor was dry, maybe it was too dry. I can't say much more on it other than I will never voluntarily sit through it again.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2006 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Dynamite Napoleon

It was a funny movie and definitely had its moments. My wife and daughter found it more amusing than I did. It's not a movie I would go out and buy. 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

19th Feb, 2006 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Napoleon Dynamite Sports & Fashion Music Movies

1:starblue:
This movie is hilarious! But I have to admit, the most fun is quoting it and watching it with someone who's never seen it before, just to see the look on their face as they're trying to figure out what the heck is going on while everyone else is laughing their head off.

The first time my husband (then my fiance) and I watched it, we might have laughed twice. Now we laugh almost through the whole thing. I don't know if its just so stupid that it's hilarious, or maybe its the combination of the right actors with the wacky music and script. It's hard to put your finger on.

I love the scene where Napoleon tells Deb that he has her stuff in his locker and every time the camera is on Deb she has a bigger piece of bread stuck to her face. And the scene with the ancient chicken farmer that's just rambling something about a shoshone arrowhead.

All I have to say is, "Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner!" and "how much you wanna bet I can throw this football over them mountains?"

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Napoleon Dynamite

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,