Amy Winehouse - Page 3 of 9

Winehouse 'smokes banana skins' - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Apr, 2009 - 3:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amy Winehouse - Page 3

Winehouse bailed over drug arrest

Singer Amy Winehouse is released on bail after being arrested in connection with alleged drug offences.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england...don/7388721.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse
A Friend

Winehouse Amy

I wonder if she is looking for experience to use in writing her next song.

Post Date: 31st May, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Winehouse to play at Mandela gig

Amy Winehouse is added to the line-up for June's Nelson Mandela concert, following her first gig in six months.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7427446.stm

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Winehouse Amy

Singer Winehouse 'has emphysema'

Singer Amy Winehouse has damaged her lungs by smoking crack cocaine and cigarettes, her father has said.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7468655.stm

3rd Jul, 2008 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Winehouse Amy

I don't mean to sound callous, but maybe this is just the wake up call a person like Amy Winehouse needs. Rehabilitation center did not seem to have a lasting affect on her. So maybe an incurable disease that eventually leads to death may help her to become sober and stay sober. I feel a little sad that this is happening to her and I really hope it encourages her to appreciate her life even more and not live as if she were invincible. If she is smart, she could use this experience to educate others by writing songs about her struggle with the disease and how she intends to cope with it. I think these young people tend to become caught up with the "seemingly" glamorous side of the hollywood scene which involves sex, drugs and rock n roll, not necessarily in that order. But I have to wonder, becoming involved in drugs, is this just an escape from reality or a way of coping with newly found fame and fortune?

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2008 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse

Winehouse pulls out of Paris gig

Singer Amy Winehouse recovers at home after pulling out of a concert hours before she was due on stage.
Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse - Page 3

Winehouse denies assaulting woman

Singer Amy Winehouse tells a court she did not attack a woman after a charity ball. Ref. Source 1

Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse (Hover)

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Winehouse 'smokes banana skins'

Troubled British soul singer Amy Winehouse has picked up a new habit on holiday - smoking dried banana skins. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Amy Winehouse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,