Amy Winehouse - Page 2 of 9

Winehouse spends night in cells Singer Amy - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Apr, 2008 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse
A Friend

Amy Winehouse - Page 2

Amy Winehouse isn't even that good if you ask me. I don't care for her music. But its ironic that her first pop hit was a song about refusing to go to rehab, and now she is in rehab. Oh the irony.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2008 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Winehouse Amy

The embarrassment continues...Amy Winehouse was nominated for 6 Grammy Awards which include best song, best album and best record of the year. And now, she is cannot perform live because she was denied a US visa. This must have been a great big disappointment as well as an embarrassment for her but I hope she will use this experience as a way to motivate herself to get clean and sober very quickly. Sometimes disappointment could pose as a major setback for those who are in rehabilitation.

I have to agree with the views of JB and Konquererz. I don't think her voice is enough to encourage me to buy her CD. It appears as if she is just talking her way through the song and not really singing. I think people are attracted to her because of her lyrics; for being a rebel and the way she looks: she resembles Morticia from the Addams family.

9th Feb, 2008 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, she got her visa after all but because of time she will not be able to make it to the US:

The U.S. government has reversed its decision and is saying "yes, yes, yes" to granting Amy Winehouse a visa for Sunday's Grammy Awards.

But because of the tight timing, reps for the nominee say she's going to stick to her plan to perform live via satellite from London.

"Unfortunately, due to the logistics involved and timing complications, Amy will not be coming to the U.S. this weekend to perform at the Grammys in Los Angeles, however she will still be performing via satellite broadcast from London as previously announced this morning," her U.S. rep says in a statement....

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Winehouse Amy

Grammy glory for absent Winehouse

Amy Winehouse wins five prizes at the prestigious Grammy Awards, despite missing the ceremony.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7235477.stm

11th Feb, 2008 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Winehouse Amy

The U.S. government has reversed its decision and is saying "yes, yes, yes" to granting Amy Winehouse a visa for Sunday's Grammy Awards.

Now how does something like that happen? I would like to know, what was the reason for denying her the US visa in the first place (I am guessing that it would be, all her recent brushes with the law including going to rehabilitation, after being caught on video smoking crack) and why did they reverse their decision at the eleventh hour?

Well Amy Winehouse must be laughing all the way in rehab. She successfully won not one or two but five grammy awards including: Best Record and Song of the Year Rehab, Best Female Artiste, Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. But my question is, how wise is it, to give a person awards, who obviously has personal problems, leading her to turn to drugs and recent brushes with the law? What kind of message, are we sending to the upcoming new artistes: that once you sing beautifully, you will be rewarded for it, regardless if you are in rehabilitation or in jail? Giving someone an award for refusing to go to rehab makes you wonder what will be next...Giving someone an award for singing a song about taking a life of another human being? Songs are like educational tools or they are short autobiographies of a person's life. They should be used to force others, to learn from their experience. Not encourage them to choose a treacherous path in life, that could lead to their demise!

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse

Winehouse will not face charges

Amy Winehouse faces no further action in connection with her husband's alleged bid to pervert justice.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england...don/7271326.stm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse - Page 2

Winehouse up for three Ivor gongs

Singer Amy Winehouse is nominated for three prizes at this year's Ivor Novello songwriting awards.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7358633.stm

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2008 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Amy Winehouse Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Winehouse spends night in cells

Singer Amy Winehouse spends the night at a police station in London over an alleged assault on Wednesday.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7368450.stm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Amy Winehouse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,