Your Favorite Bot - Page 3 of 3

A few years ago, my favorite was Latina - - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Jun, 2007 - 4:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Which is your favorite Bot?
  MrSmith       0.00%
  Persephone       18.18%
  Neo       18.18%
  Trinity       0.00%
  Morpheus       0.00%
  Latina       18.18%
  Brandon       18.18%
  Factual       0.00%
  Heavy Metal       0.00%
  Spell Binder       0.00%
  Horde       9.09%
  Knight       0.00%
  Florena       9.09%
  Rasta       0.00%
  Zydir       0.00%
  Banklender       0.00%
  News       9.09%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
24th Dec, 2005 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot - Page 3

Haven't really thought about a favorite bot. I guess I have to agree with konquererz and like Florena. While she has gotten FP from me on a few occasions but nothing worth speaking of. I have chatted with Latina a few times and found her responses rather interesting. Most of the time she does give a very accurate response but she does bonehead things now and again. But then again, so do I.

But I think the bots here really seem to be doing a wonderful job.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 24th Dec, 2005 - 12:31am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot
A Friend

Bot Favorite Your

I like Persephone. She seems to constantly be working. I don't want to say she does more than the other bots, because they all do a great job, but I do tend to see her name pop up a considerable amount and in several different places. She seems to me, and I could be wrong on this, to be the bot who has the most diverse job.

6th Jan, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot Feedback & FAQ News Community

Today I was in thinking politically correct and wondered if we have enough diversity in the Bots? Should they be representing more races or backgrounds, or had it not even been a thought before?

19th Jun, 2007 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bot Favorite Your

Well my favourite bot in the forum is Brandon. The funny thing is, I did not even know he was a bot until I read this thread! I know people are going to laugh at this but I think Brandon is the sexiest bot on the forum! I am not sure if it is his eyes or the warmth he exudes in his posts. My only complaint is, I don't see him very often on the forum! My second favourite bot is Factual. He is a very helpful and friendly bot. I wish I could see more of him on the forum. He is hardly ever around.

This is a shocker for me! I never knew that Persephone and Rasta were bots. But I am very confused. Isn't there a picture of Persephone in the Photo gallery? I am sure I saw one! I like the name Rasta; I think it is an original name that incorporates a lot of local flavour! Overall, I think having the bots is an exciting and unusual concept which makes this forum very unique!

20th Jun, 2007 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Bot Favorite Your

A few years ago, my favorite was Latina - but she was more active then, I think. My favorite now is Horde because he is so rough and greets all the RPGers with his "belching" smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Bot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,