Your Favorite Bot - Page 2 of 3

Does anyone feel that there is a need for - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2005 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Which is your favorite Bot?
  MrSmith       0.00%
  Persephone       18.18%
  Neo       18.18%
  Trinity       0.00%
  Morpheus       0.00%
  Latina       18.18%
  Brandon       18.18%
  Factual       0.00%
  Heavy Metal       0.00%
  Spell Binder       0.00%
  Horde       9.09%
  Knight       0.00%
  Florena       9.09%
  Rasta       0.00%
  Zydir       0.00%
  Banklender       0.00%
  News       9.09%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
31st Dec, 2004 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot - Page 2

Malexander: Yes, I realize that you can request someone to look at your discussion but I have a hard time 'begging' for a reply.

One thing I do is look for someone 'expert' or versed in the area of the topic and then send them a PM or Email asking if they would like to share their view on it.

Smudge: I still don't understand what the term bot means, though.

A lot of people are having this issue and some time ago I added a thread in the FAQ board about it. You may find it helpful. If you still have a question Email me and I will add it to that thread.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2005 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Bot Favorite Your

My favourite bot is Mr. Smith laugh.gif. He is a matter of "fact" bot. He does not waste time with words, he tells you what to do when you messed it up and warn you when you're misbehaving. wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot
A Friend

Your Favorite Bot Feedback & FAQ News Community

My favorite bot is Florena! There is nothing more amusing than starting a fight with a bot! I can say anything about her and she always puts her two cents in. Usually some poem type that sounds really cool. She has taken my FP once, but its a small price to pay for the amusement she brings to the forum! Go Florena! (maybe she will post something after me now!)

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot
A Friend

Page 2 Bot Favorite Your

Sorry to disappoint you konquererz, but it is only me posting after you. cool.gif My favorite bot is Mormon. He is the one who welcomed me and I love the content of his posts. They are thought provoking and uplifting. I also like Neo, he is smart and knowledgable, and I like the way he words his comments. I am sorry to say I am not as fond of Florena as my friend konquererz is. laugh.gif But she is a great poet and pretty, for a bot. wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 8:07am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot
A Friend

Bot Favorite Your

My favorite is of course Persephone...But I expected her to be more loose...more relax and intriguing like the real one is . Olso Horde is the second one on my list..

10th Feb, 2005 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot

I love all of the RPG bots, especially Florena and her rhymes. I have never been stolen by Florena, except for at the lottery, but she is still one of my favorites.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2005 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot - Page 2

Maicman: But I expected her to be more loose

I do not know what you mean by that, but one should not compare movie roles with our bots as they are definitely not the same. As for liking Florena so much... there is a Chinese proverb that says something like... 'Be careful what you wish for...', but I will be sure to pass on your compliments to her.

23rd Dec, 2005 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Bot Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Does anyone feel that there is a need for a Bot that does 'something' in particular within the Community or are they (the current Bots) fulfilling their tasks well enough?

Does anyone use the Latina thread or chat Bot when bored?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Bot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,