New Zealand Animal Cruelty

New Zealand Animal Cruelty - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Apr, 2012 - 10:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Animal Abuse
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Southern animal cruelty 'among worst'

Young people in the lower South Island are among the worst offenders in cases of animal cruelty, the SPCA said. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2010 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Cruelty Animal Zealand New

I've seen some of the pranksters doing things like that, just being evil to animals because for the most part they're helpless. I'd love to string them up and give them the same feeling they give to those animals.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2010 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

New Zealand Animal Cruelty UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Workers dob in bosses for animal cruelty

At least six farmworkers have dobbed in their bosses for animal cruelty barely a month after the Animal Welfare Fund was started. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I agree with you fully rpgpundit. An animal is very similar to a child, they have feeling and are usually defenseless against the cruelty because they are so trusting and don't understand what's going on. I have two dogs and a baby on the way. Until my baby is born, my dogs are my children, and after she is born, they will still have a place in my heart only for them. I love my animals, and I wish everyone could feel the same.

7th Jan, 2011 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

It seems like animal cruelty is so common these days specially from the hands of the Youth, it is scary taking into consideration that these are red flags in what could be future serial killers.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2012 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Pet abuse in violent homes probed

A dog decapitated in front of children, a litter of kittens hurled against a wall and a cat held in the air while its legs were broken one by one are Christchurch examples of the link between pet abuse and family violence. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: New Zealand Animal Cruelty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,