Do You Listen To AM Band Radio?

Do Listen Band Radio - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jun, 2005 - 6:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Do you listen to AM band radio?
  Yes       0.00%
  No       100.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2005 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

The AM band of radio is normally not the most popular save for those specifically looking for information or news reports. What about you, do you listen to AM radio?

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2005 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Radio Band To Listen Do

Yes, frequently.

I especially like to listen to the Laura Ingraham talk show. There is also an excellent news and talk show on a local radio station that I frequently listen to in the morning, on the way to work.

9th Jun, 2005 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Do You Listen To AM Band Radio? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Actually, back in the day, AM radio was the most popular. FM was for classical music and oddball stuff.

There are a couple of AM stations I listen to out of Los Angeles that "rant" about politics, current events, law issues, etc. They are fun to get angry with (or mad *at*) when they go off on their daily topics. I also like to listen to Dr. Laura Schlesinger (the pop-psychiatrist) occasionally, but sometimes people ask the stupidest questions or present such no-brainer situations that I get annoyed and tune out.

My daughter likes to listen to the Disney station on AM that plays top 40 music.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2005 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Radio Band To Listen Do

Thats funny, out in the midwest the classical stations are all on AM now, along with talk radio and the very popular sports radio stations. FM radio is all music now, almost no talk at all and no classical music at all! cry.gif

> TOPIC: Do You Listen To AM Band Radio?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,