Play By Post Campaign And Dming Advice - Page 2 of 2

Make them very expensive and obtainable only - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Nov, 2012 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 
22nd May, 2012 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post Campaign And Dming Advice - Page 2

Actually I'm in an odd position, because of the fact of what races are being used (races I had to created) it makes my job a bit more complicated. Like for example, how to go about having a party with no hands, how to go about changing the rules to holding weapons and shields.

I plan on coming back soon I have just been busy.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2012 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Advice Dming Campaign Post Play

Looks like you have a lot there to go on. Its good to see you so pumped about the game. That enthusiasm should carry over to the players, good luck.

29th May, 2012 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post Campaign And Dming Advice Reviews RPG & Card Board

How do you go about adding airships to a D&D campign, how to limit their use by the players, and most importantly how to make them?

Has there ever been any work on airships in D&D book? I do remember reading something about 'soarwood' but I'm not sure where.

7th Nov, 2012 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Advice Dming Campaign Post Play

Make them very expensive and obtainable only through certain circumstances. You could actually make an adventure about trying to get one.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Play By Post Campaign And Dming Advice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,