How To Post Excel Files On Smf

How Post Excel Files Smf - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th May, 2012 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

How To Post Excel Files On Smf

How To Post Excel Files On SMF

First, you will be able to do this as Admin, others will only be able to do it as you give them permission to use HTML (Admin BBCode options, HTML box needs to be checked), but be weary of this.

This process also depends on the version of Excel you have.

1. Open your Excel file with the tables. Go to File and "Save As...". Chose to save it as a "Web Page" to your Desktop. (Optionally you may be able to view it as a web page within Excel, if so skip step 2 below.)

2. Open the new file it creates with the .mht extension and it should open in Windows Internet Explorer.

3. From here you go to the View tab and then source. Copy everything from where it starts

international CODE
""

4. In your SMF post you need to ensure that it shows the HTML table so you will use:
international CODE
[HTML]insert what you copied here[/HTML]

That's it. Yes, it is a bit complicated at first but afterwhile it will become second nature as you get used to it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Smf Files Excel Post How

Name: Tammy

Comments: Thank you so much for this I was trying to figure out for a very long time how to get my excel tables to show on my site until I cam across your example.

> TOPIC: How To Post Excel Files On Smf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,