Your Testimony Of Christ - Page 2 of 2

Thanks for sharing your testimony. I can bet - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Sep, 2009 - 12:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Your Testimony Of Christ
A Friend

Your Testimony Of Christ - Page 2

I'm a member of 'The Church of Jesus Christ Latter-Saints all my life. I had my ups and downs in life. I'm very thankful for the Book Of Mormon. I don't know how many times the 'Holy Ghost helped me in my life.

I can testify unto you all, that I know that the 'Holy Ghost is real. If you are truly faithful, and do your best in life. The Holy Ghost is there 7/24 365 days a year, all you have to do is try to be positive and study scriptures; and pray. Prayer is very important in our life.

When I traveled across country in my semi-truck for a year. When I have an bad day at traffic or get lost some where. I will stop some where safe, and pray. I testify unto all that prayer is real.

Coming down in a big mountain in snow storm can be scary. I will put in General Conference CD in, to help me focus; and also have an prayer in my heart that I will make it down in the snowy mountain. I had serval scary moments in my trucking days, but I'm very thankful for the Holy Ghost.

I have felted my Saviors love so many times. We all face so many trails in life, and I'm very thankful for the true gospel of 'Jesus Christ' that is here on earth.

One of my favorite church hymn is "Did you think to pray"

JH

smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2009 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Christ Testimony Your

Thanks for sharing your testimony. I can bet that it must be very lonely on a truck for such long hours and you must want that embrace of Jesus Christ in your life more because of it. It may actually bring you closer to him in some ways.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Testimony Of Christ

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,