Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 4 of 11

I 've just posted and I think we are - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2012 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
General Thread for anyone wanting to have a RPG player character in Dungeons & Dragons with Oliron as DM
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2012 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 4

Ok no worries, I just needed to know what 's going on. Again, I wasn 't trying to be obnoxious and I know DMing is hard work. Even more on Play By Post I imagine. Let 's hope the others will show up. Expect a post shortly

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2012 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron I'll be home Saturday so after I add the xp from Missing Ships to Asthelion I would like to join if you got extra room for your favorite cavalier classic rogue. If so I can't seem to find the thread link to the Kamdrogh game. If you want I could just be a secondary character too it's no biggie but Asthelion has informed me that Roxanne is getting lonely and wants to come out to play with some bad guys.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2012 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hey dizguyear, I noticed something odd about your ninja.

Your set up:

Average attack roll of 10+0(1 level ninja bab)-2(two weapon fighting with off hand light weapon)+0(strength bonus)=8

With weapon finesse:

Average attack roll of 10+0(1 level ninja bab)-2(two weapon fighting with off hand light weapon)+4(dexterity bonus)=12

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2012 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Arrgg sorry guys, sorry Oliron I 'm not trying to interfere with your job man, honestly! But there are somethings that feel wrong. (if you are annoyed just tell me to stop, I won't take offence)

Wowbagger monk is one of the hardest classes to play mainly because they need almost everything from stats. They need:
Strength to hit and damage.
Dexterity because they don't wear any armor. When a monk wears armor or is encoumbered he becames unbalanced, thus can 't use his class skills. Constitution is just important for eveyone but for RP reasons you can get away with something like at least 12 and that's for casters or devoted roleplayers who play elves. Frontliners need at least 14
Intelligence is not that important, though it's usefull because monk can greatly benefit from his class skills.
Wisdom because it 's their key ability.
Charisma this is your dump stat. Melee frontliners don't really have a use for this, unless the play a paladin for example.

Also our monk believes in Heironeous and our ranger to Hextor. That means that as soon they realize that, normaly they have to slay each other on the spot, because these two deities are archenemies to each other.
Finally, can I ask a favor? Can you guys that imported your characters from other adventures copy them here so that they are more accessible?
Thanks and again sorry if anyone get's annoyed by this but we are on our way to get our asses seriously kicked in the near future if we don't correct a few things (sorry moderators for the language but it 's true)

15th Aug, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

I'm not really to worried about that. His statistics are what they are for now. Later you can get items and things to boost them if it is absolutely necessary. The thing about their gods clashing is something I wasn't aware of but we can cross that bridge somehow when we get there.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Aug, 2012 - 1:25am

15th Aug, 2012 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (betancore @ 15-Aug 12, 7:27 AM)
Also our monk believes in Heironeous and our ranger to Hextor. That means that as soon they realize that, normaly they have to slay each other on the spot, because these two deities are archenemies to each other.

[..] I did notice that. My character isn't big on his religion, mostly its family worship, but when he's away from his family, he doesn't pay attention to it. That, being said, it's not because he opposes it, it simply isn't such a high priority for him to remember.

Before I post up my character sheet again, can I retroactively sell loot in my old town and split it with Asthelion?

He will appraise each item (again) and sell all nonmagical items (assuming the shop gives his the right price I.e. half value)

Appraise checks in brackets (at +3) full price in parentheses {in gp}

half whittled figurine (8) {?}
Daggers x5 (6) {10}
Handaxe (5) {6}
Short sword (13) {10}
Silver necklace w 5 blue gems (19) {?}
large bottle of clear liquid (15) {?}
Scimitar (20) {15}

Total value of known items: 31gp
Dividing by 2 for half value then again to split with Asthelion: 7.75gp

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2012 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 4

Yes we can go back and do that. The large bottle of clear liquid was vodka, Jeffrey took that back. The silver necklace is of fine craftsmanship and is worth 300 gold.

About the Kam game, I'm looking for some sort of plan from the group or a specific action from each character. Like where you are going to patrol or hold up, if your lighting a torch, a plan of retreat, that sort of thing.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Aug, 2012 - 5:58pm

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2012 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

I 've just posted and I think we are heading now to the area clerics told us to go, since Avan says he knows the place better. About the torches. How much light is there on the streets? Any light coming from windows of nearby houses or torches outside inns etc? How about the sky, is it a clear night now, does the moon help us see?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.