Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 6 of 11

Zebulla your character is approved and ready - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2012 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
General Thread for anyone wanting to have a RPG player character in Dungeons & Dragons with Oliron as DM
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2012 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 6

Hey Oliron I heard that dizguyear's account was deleted. Do you happen to know any specifics? And what happens now? I'm not looking to gossip here, it's just that a player leaving is never a good thing, especially when he's participating in events. In this case in combat.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2012 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

That sort of thing happens from time to time. His grammar was probably bad and it got him deleted would be my guess. I'll play him as an npc until the battles over. Then have him leave for whatever reason.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 28th Aug, 2012 - 11:15am

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2012 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
Hey Oliron I heard that dizguyear's account was deleted. Do you happen to know any specifics?

You seem to have a keen interest in dizguyear, I can tell you it wasn't because of grammar, but in any case you already asked this before and it was addressed here along with the reason: Source 2

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2012 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
Jack watches the shadows while yelling words of encouragement. He keeps his vial at the ready while tryin to stay out of combat. He places his back against a wall hoping he will not have to use his vial.

Support I don't know if you participate in any rpg, I'll just go ahead and assume you do. So if you were engaged in combat, with all enemies hurting you only, you were a sorcerer (thus not cut up for melee combat), you had 5 points of strength damage when your total strength is 10 and you know that the next blow you suffer will get you to 0(now you are paralyzed). I believe that yes you would have a keen interest about this guy. The reason? Because when you are beaten down to a pulp, I don't think that you appreaciate your ally acting as a cheerleader instead of helping you.

And yes I asked this before but this time I was asking my DM because I was concerned about our game here. It 's written in my last post. At least if you are going to act like "Big Brother" take the time and actually read what I say in my posts.

P.S. If you feel that I don't comply to any of the rules of this community go ahead and delete me now!

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2012 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry I'm a little late on the post Oliron and Co. But I finally said my piece let's play ball.

28th Aug, 2012 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (betancore)
Support I don't know if you participate in any rpg, I'll just go ahead and assume you do.

No Support doesn't so your assumption is wrong.

international QUOTE
At least if you are going to act like "Big Brother" take the time and actually read what I say in my posts.

Rude and sarcastic for trying to assist you with your question. Dizguyear, was in three other role-playing games besides this one and he was also deleted there too but I don't care because participation in a simple game (in the middle of combat, saving the 'world' or otherwise) does NOT overwrite our Policies and Rules here. I do not understand why people join this Community, pass over our Rules and Policies which CLEARLY rule conduct and think because they are in some RPG that they can suddenly start objecting to how we do things here and begin insulting Members and Moderators. In case you or anyone else did not READ (as you accused Support of) then I will Post it here again:

international QUOTE
Lastly, action or instruction given by Moderators is NOT up for debate. We do not have the time to be arguing with Members about how the Community should be managed. Members who do not understand this will be instantly deleted without warning.

international QUOTE
P.S. If you feel that I don't comply to any of the rules of this community go ahead and delete me now!

Why don't you go ahead and do that yourself: Source 3 and save a Moderator the future trouble.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2012 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 6

Looking forward to a great adventure! Hope my character is fine smile.gif

Character: Zebulla
Player: ken
Classes: Wiz 1
Level: 1
Race: human
Alignment: True neutral
Religion:
Experience: 0
Hit Points: 5
Base Attack Bonus: 0

Strength: 10 Fortitude: 0 +1 = 1
Dexterity: 12 Reflex: 0 + 1 = 1
Constitution: 12 Will:2 + 2 = 4
Intelligence: 18 Initiative: 1 + = 1
Wisdom: 14 Melee: + + = 0
Charisma: 10 Ranged: + 1 + = 1

Money: pp - gp - 16 sp - 4

Armor Class: 1 + 10 + = 11

Skills:

concentration 4 + 1 = 5
craft 4 + 4 = 8
decipher script 4 + 4 = 8
knowledge arcana 4 + 4 = 8
knowledge architecture 2 + 4 = 6
knowledge history 2 + 4 = 6
profession 4 + 2 = 6
spellcraft 4 + 4 = 8

Equipment:

Quarterstaff 1d6 (1)
Paper (1)
Parchment (1)
Pouch, belt 3lb (1)
Signet ring (1)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Holy Symbol, wood (1)
Spell component pouch 2lb (1)
Spell book 3lb (1)
Scholar's outfit 6lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

empower spell
enlarge spell
Summon familiar
Scribe scroll

Languages:

Common
Draconic
Elven
Goblin
Orc

Wizard Spells

Burning Hands -- Evoc -- 1
Magic Missle -- Evoc -- 1
Feather Fall -- Trans -- 1
Jump -- Trans -- 1

28th Aug, 2012 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Zebulla your character is approved and ready for play. Welcome, feel free to post in the game thread when ready.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.